━━ 11

BAKUGOU KATSUKI HEADCANONS

• He has definitely grown up thinking, "once I grow older, I will stay up till late EVERY NIGHT!!" but now that he knows how hard he has to actually work each day along with his studies to accomplish his dream of becoming a pro hero, he feels relieved getting to sleep early and is probably just passing almost each day with the thought of "God, I want to fucking sleep already" because of his exhaustion from using his quirk all day.

• He probably wakes up early each morning at like 4am-4:20am and does his daily routine of cleaning himself up like brushing his teeth, combing his hair, etc, etc. But, he doesn't eat breakfast just yet.
He goes out for runs and trains each morning before having breakfast.

• He ties up his hair in a small bun before going out and he definitely takes long runs. Like every 3 weeks, he would increase the distance of runs he would take, for example,
For first three weeks, he would run for 1km, and next three weeks he would run for 1.5km and so on and on.

• He would come back, train out for a while, not using his quirk since it would wake everyone up and he would actually be careful about that

(can't trouble himself with waking up a sleepy and angry Aizawa for such a silly reason.)
Just physical training to build up his body more.

• After all that, he would get back in his dorm room by 5am or 5:20am sharp. I believe he's very strict about punctuality and would actually scold himself internally if he was even a minute late and would try to come on the exact time or perhaps even earlier, later onwards. He would probably take a bath and all, change out of his sweaty clothes and probably wear a white tank top (dark coloured clothes absorb too much heat and this man does not need to die early in the morning. He only wears those while training because it's kinda helpful for his quirk then.)

• He has taken it upon himself to prepare meals for everyone every day. He would often do it before everyone else wakes up and if anybody else does wake up earlier than usual, they try to help Katsuki with the cooking but he would probably shoo them away saying that he can do it himself.

• He most definitely curses out everyone in the class while cooking, like- "These goddamn fucking extras, can't fucking cook and shit- Even if they can, it's never fucking edible-" and so on while preparing a very healthy breakfast, setting the table and everything.

• On a day when he's actually in a good mood, he would cook them their favourite foods too, whether they asked for it or not, for example, Cold soba for Todoroki, Squid ink pasta for Shouji, Hamburgers for Kaminari,
maybe even Katsudon for Izuku if he feels like it, he would probably wave off their compliments and teasing with a

"Oh shut the fuck up already, if I don't cook for you idiots, you might just fucking die and then whom the fuck will I be competing with, tch."

• He definitely listens to anime openings while studying. Definitely.
Maybe one day, Kirishima came over to study and Bakugou completely forgot about the song playing and just opened the door and Kiri just goes,
" Bro.. Isn't that History Maker.. From like- Yuri On Ice??"

Bakugou would die from embarrassment. He would probably be flustered as heck and would threaten an amused Eijirou who would swear to him to not tell a single soul about this, and he would actually keep his word.

God forbid if Kaminari ever heard of it-

Bakugou and Jirou have definitely bonded over their favourite songs and Bakugou's ability to play any instrument if he wanted to play it after the Cultural Festival.

• Bakugou possibly knows how to play a piano as well and he has definitely taken singing and dancing lessons as a kid.

• He can probably do almost everything because he wants to be able to do anything and would definitely master every one of those skills. If someone told him he can't do smth, he will come at your face after a week or a few days, depending on what it is, and he will show you that he can do it.

• He has probably learnt how to cook since he was a kid, since both his parents are fashion designers and they were probably away most of the times and he probably made himself get used to it by cooking his own meals every day.

• As a kid, Bakugou has definitely loaded his nerf gun with real bullets and has most definitely went,
"IT'S NERF OR NOTHING-"
with a panicking deku and a screaming mitsuki and an inko who fainted.

• His closet is fucking full of cargo shorts and tank tops.

• Probably has manyyyyy jackets but never wears them.

a/n: I will just stop here because I just surpassed 820+ words on a series of headcannons pls--