Dreaming 3

Funtime Foxy (Alan) POV

It was the middle of the night, I was sleeping next to Alice or Alex till I heard a knock at the door, I got up while feeling annoyed by it and walk towards it without stepping on my friends.

(they are sleeping on the floor if you're asking how they sleep and if you are wondering why I'm using the name Alex this time it's after 'they' told Alan about 'their' past, and yes I'm using "they/them" pronouns)

I slowly opened the door to see a black rabbit animatronic with only white glowing pupils, "Who are you?" I asked, I was a little scared of it, "I'm shadow Bonnie and you don't have to tell me your name cause already I know you and your friends" he said, "so why are you here" I asked, "you're in a dream but it was supposed to be your friend's dream but I end up putting you and your friend in the same dream" he said, "which friend of mine is in this dream" I asked, "they are right behind you" he said, he began to move his hand and pointed at the direction behind me, I turn my head and saw that Alex/Alice was standing there then I noticed that all my friends are nowhere to be seen it's just the 3 of us here.

"Anyways, I'm here to bring Alice/Alex with me but since I put the both of you in the same dream you Alan are coming with us" shadow Bonnie explained, "where are you taking us," Alex/Alice asked, "to the past" shadow Bonnie replied, "Why?" I asked, "to find who murdered you and kill them" he replied, "I died from an animatronic," I said, "and I died by some kind of gas that painfully knocks me out," Alice/Alex said, "the animatronics that killed you and friends Alan were created by the murderer and Alice/Alex and their friends were killed by some gas the same murderer who created the animatronics" shadow Bonnie explained, "anyways I will be bringing, wait, which name should I use Alice or Alex?" He asked Alice/Alex", "any will do" they replied, "well let's go then"

To be continued...