New Life

Chris's mother POV

A few hours had pass and I still don't see my son, then after a while I heard sirens "did someone called 911?" I thought, So I got out of my car and went to one of the officers so I ask "what's going on here?" "Someone said that five teens we're killed" he said and I was in shock to hear what he said so I went inside the building and all I see were four animatronics covered in blood.

I saw one of them asking the owner to open them but the owner nor the employees couldn't open them so I was devastated that my son was gone.

Two days later.

I'm at my son's funeral with my friends and family and they are here to comfort me because I was so sad that my son was gone. "Hey please don't be sad the killer was arrested for building killer animatronics" my friend said, I know that the killer is in jail but that didn't help me, then a flashback hit me.

While I was outside next to my car about to leave I saw two police men holding one guy that is laughing hysterically then I saw one of police men using the stun gun on the guy that is laughing to stop him, I was so angry and sad at the same that I run to the crazy guy and hit him many times but one of the police officers grab me by both hand to stop me from hitting the crazy guy that is about to enter the police car.

After that flashback I began to sob in my friend's arms because my son is dead after his father's death.

Two years later Chris's POV

I woke up in a dark room that is not too dark and I can't feel my legs nor feet so when I look at my hands all I see were blue paws, then when I turn my head to the left I was next to funtime Freddy and I was confused why then he woke up.

Jason's POV

I woke up, I was in a room not too dark and I can't feel my right hand so when I look to my right I see a small blue bunny on my right hand so I ask "who are you?" My voice was a little broken but the blue bunny understood and responded with a name "Chris" it's voice was high pitch but I know that's Chris since I heard his name then he ask what's my name and I said it's Jason.

Chris's POV

When I heard "Jason" I know that's him, "Where are we?" I ask, "I don't know" he said, he began to walk to a door and open it and all we see is light pointing down at us and darkness in front of us so Jason continues walking fowards until we barely see another animatronic but we knew it's ballora so Jason woke her up.

Susie's POV

I was awaken by an animatronic bear with a bunny puppet on its right hand, I ask it's name and he said his name was Jason and puppet was named Chris but his voice sounds a little broken then I responded with my name but my voice sounds like a mother's voice which reminded me of my mom.

We decided to find Alan and Sophie because we knew that they are here somewhere, I looked at my left and I see a big window and under it was close vent then when I looked down I saw there were minireena's with me because I remember I saw ballora with her minireena's and I knew I was her but I didn't know she was tall.

Alan's POV

I woke up in a dark room then I looked around I saw nothing but darkness but I also see a small light pointing down at a door, then I look at my right and I saw a big window and under it was a vent that is open so I crawled through it and I when I look at the window behind me I was surprised that I'm funtime foxy.

I turn around to face another window so I went closer and tap on the glass then a familiar animatronic came closer to the window.

I found another vent that is also open so I crawl through it

Susie's POV

After that animatronic left I knew that was Alan so I went towards the vent but I fell on the ground dew to ballora's toes but I managed to get up and spin around to get to the vent then I tried to open it but it didn't work so I ask Chris and Jason to help me then we finally managed to open the vent and went out of the room then follow Alan.

Alan's POV

After I went through a long vent I was in a room with flashing lights, control panel and three windows then I felt a touch on my shoulder then I scream for a bit and when I saw who touch me I knew that animatronic who touch my shoulder then I ask what's her name but my voice sounds like man from an old show in the 90s.

Susie's POV

After Alan scream for a bit then saw me he ask for my name but his voice sounds like a man from an old cartoon so I said my name was Susie then I pointed at the animatronic bear and said his name was Jason then I pointed at the puppet and said his name was Chris.

Alan walked closer to the glass then tap on, but no response from it so we decided to head back then we heard that someone hit the glass hard so we look back and we saw an animatronic clown, then I went to it but fell down which I forgot that I can't balance on my new feet so I got up and spin my way again and place my hands on the glass then ask what's the clown's name then she responded with a name "Sophie".

Sophie's POV

I was woken up by an animatronic fox tapping on the glass and behind it was an animatronic bear with a blue bunny puppet on it's right hand and an animatronic ballerina but before they went back to the vent, I run to the glass and hit as hard as I can then they notice me and the animatronic ballerina tried to walk it's way to me but fell down so it got up and spin it's way to me "what's your name?" The ballerina ask, "Sophie" I responded, her voice sounds like a mother's voice then I said my but my voice sounds like little girl at the age of 13 maybe.

After one day

Chris's POV

My friends and I are getting use to our new lives but I feel like Everytime I'm next to Jason before my death and my birthday it is butterflies inside me but now I still feel butterflies inside me today.

To be continued.