the past

Ballora (Susie) POV

Author:this is before the animatronics escape

I've been performing with Jason, Chris and Alan for an hour so I decided to just get off the stage for a while and since people have been walking around, standing or sitting on chairs to enjoy our performance nobody will notice that I got off the stage wondering around because the people think that I have new feature or something and since I possess the ballerina animatronic nobody knows that ballora has a new feature or something since I control this body.

After got off the stage people were moving out of the way for me move around because if one person got in my way it might end bad, while I was spinning around I heard a male voice so I follow the voice until I'm close enough to hear properly then I heard a female voice.

"Don't tell anyone what I did ok?" The male said,"fine" the female said, I couldn't figure out the names of these 2 people even if my eyes are open, I saw the girl ran outside so I follow her but when I got to the entrance I couldn't go outside the body I possess can't leave this building, I was still spinning in place so when I stop spinning I hold on the side of the wall then saw the girl ran to her car then drove off, she drove pretty far and I could barely see her car, I saw her car drove towards a cliff then the next thing I knew she was gone.

I let go of the wall and started spinning again and I saw medium crowd of people staring at me so I went through the crowd that watch me, without bumping into them, and I decided to go back to the stage.

Author:sorry if it's a little short I'm trying to think of more ideas for this book

Trapped In A Puppet [Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें