New location

No one's POV

The animatronic roam in the city at night until it reaches it's destination, a pizzeria that is closed then the animatronic went inside the pizzeria and everything looks dark but only the street lights eliminating inside the pizzeria so the animatronic can see a little.

There are white stars with different designs hanging on the celing, tables with spots of any color, black chairs with yellow stars in the front and party hats in a pattern color of green, red, blue, purple and red.

The animatronic look at it's surroundings then it's eyes stop at 3 animatronics on a stage, which is a brown bear with a black bow tie, black top hat and microphone, a purple bunny with a red bow tie holding a red and white guitar with black strings (I don't know what type of guitar bonnie has) and lastly a yellow chicken with a bib that says "let's eat" that holds a cupcake on a plate with a light brown cupcake rapper, pink frosting with eyes and a fake candle in top.

The animatronic also notice another stage that has a purple curtain with white stars.

The animatronic can see a some black painted doors with signs indicating what room it is.

The animatronic found two dark hallways with posters so the animatronic walked in the left side then at the end the animatronic saw a window next to the entrance then the animatronic look through it and all it could see is the other window with a door next to it, an office, a black desk, a man holding some kind of tablet, posters, miniature televisions, the same cupcake that the animatronic saw earlier and two buttons on the wall then animatronic knock on the glass but when the man look where the knocking came from he walked to the wall where the animatronic is but he push a button that turns on the light but when he saw the animatronic made of wires and eyes he immediately press the button that causes a door to appear from the ceiling closing the entrance but when the animatronic tried the other side the same thing happened so the animatronic left the pizzeria and decided to cross the road because there are no cars but suddenly the animatronic didn't hear a car coming at it and when the animatronic saw it coming it covers it's face embracing for the impact but suddenly the car didn't hit the animatronic and when the animatronic uncovers it's face the animatronic can see a familiar animatronic and it knew who it is.

10 minutes ago

(yenndo) Brandon POV

I teleported me and my friends and we ended up outside somewhere in the city at night so we just stick together and find somewhere to live.

Time skip

After wondering about 7 minutes we decided to split up I went alone and try to find somewhere to live but when I was walking on the side walk I saw an animatronic crossing the road and a car is coming at it so I teleported myself in front the animatronic and grab the hood of car the and teleported away with it.

I teleported back in front of the animatronic and looked at the animatronic I saved, it's face was covered then it uncovers itself and looked at me,"hey are you ok?" I said to it but no response,"follow me please" I said and began to walk back to my friends with the animatronic following me, we wondered around but I couldn't see my friends and I even try teleporting with the animatronic but no luck.

After a few hours of walking around I finally see my friend Alice so I teleported to her with the animatronic,"alice where are the others?" I questioned her,"oh they're at the old building follow me" she responded and we follow her, we follow Alice until we are at an old building then she walked on the stairs and open the door so we followed her in there then she turn the lights on that kinda began to buzz and blink a few times but the light was on and I could see Ella, bidybab, electrobab and the four minireenas sitting on the floor ,"hey guys Brandon's back" Alice said,"who's that animatronic with you Brandon?" Ella questioned me,"IDK what's the name of this animatronic" I reply to her, I look around the room and found a piece of dirty paper so I pick it up then I found I a half broken pencil and I ask the animatronic to sit on the floor so it did and gave the papers and pencil and ask it to write it's name.

The animatronic begins to write it's name, when the animatronic is done writing it's name I could see 5 name I know and the names are "Sophie, Susie, Jason, Alan and Chris".

To be continued...