Meeting new friends

Chris's POV

While Jason and I are in Alan's new room we stumble upon a different room that we never saw before so we open the door and there is darkness but that is fine for us since we're animatronics because we have night vision so we turn it on and went inside the room.

As we went deeper in the room then we heard sounds so we decided to get out of the room but after we turn around to walk back an animatronic fox came in front of us and it said "can you help us get out of this room?" "Sure but-" Alan paused and before we could say anything three more animatronics were behind us, "ok...follow us then" Jason said and we all went out of the room.

After we're out of the room we got a better look of the four Animatronics and the first one was a bear that is no suit but wires just like Jason has, the second one was a fox we saw earlier but it's color was different to Alan's because it has orange and white instead of pink and white and it has purple cheeks but not red cheek and it has purple lips but not red lips and lastly the fox has nothing in it's eyes just black eyes with white pupils, the third one look likes me but in a pink color and the last one looks like the one that Sophie has when we visited her but when I look at it's eyes they were blinking lights.

"What are your name's?" Alan ask, "I'm Brandon" the bear with no suit says, "I'm Alice" the orange and white fox says, "I'm Ella" The pink puppet says, "and I'm electrobab" the baby animatronic says and it does look like the one we saw but his name was bidybab.

sophie's POV

While I was playing with bidybab the one that circus baby has when I remember her before I die my friends Alan,Jason and Chris came in the room and they brought four new animatronics and when I look at the second bidybab with blinking lights in it's eyes it look like the one with me and the second fox looks like Alan but the color is different even the eyes are different then when I saw a pink hand puppet on Alan's shoulder I assume it's a girl because of her color and she is staring at Chris and lastly when I saw what it looks like a bear but no suit just wires "excuse me but what are you name's?" I ask the four Animatronics, "I'm Brandon" the bear made of wires said, "I'm Alice" the fox with different colors said, "I'm Ella" the pink hand puppet said, "I'm electrobab" the bidybab with blinking lights in his eyes said then I said my name.

Chris's POV

After we meet our new friends I began to see people trying to test me and my friends while our new friends are in the room where me, Jason and Alan enter then my friends and I are brought to the surface were we are suppose to perform like the animatronics we saw before we died in them which made me confused why we died inside the animatronics.

We are not doing anything but the animatronics started moving by them selves, then after like 3 hours we heard a scream coming from the room Sophie was in after she was separated from us.

After the pizzeria close my friends and I able to move again so we decided to go to Sophie and once we got to her we saw blood on her and her eyes are no longer blue like we saw her but now they're green so we ask if she is ok then she said she is fine which is a relief because we thought we lost our friend so we ask what happened then she said while she's in her room performing she suddenly started counting the kids when they go in and out of her like from one to four or four to one then she said when their is one she was holding ice cream with her claw from her stomach then when the kid reach closer she grab the kid and pulled the kid inside her while screaming so we ask what the kid look like and she said that it's a girl with blonde hair , pink shirt and blue short skirt. "I didn't mean to do that I had no control so I can't stop myself" Sophie said as she was about to cry then Susie came to Sophie and hug her then Alan, Jason and me did the same then Sophie come down so we decided to sleep on our own spots and wish that this nightmare was over.

To be continued.