birthday suprise

Alan's POV

Me, Susie, Ella and Sophie went to Jason and Chris's room so Sophie can see what Ella said was true, as we were going to their room Susie said that she wanted to talk to Alice so we allowed her, Ella, Sophie and I are at the door and when I open it Jason and Chris are still asleep, "okay I believe you two" she whispered to me and Ella, we walked away from their room until we're out of Susie's room,

"so are jason and chris cute together?" Ella questioned Sophie, "yeah they do" she respond, "I think we should celebrate about them being together, right?" Ella said, "yeah like a party" I said, "but what kind of party?" Ella questioned, "how about a birthday party!" Sophie said, "that sounds good actually" I said, "why birthday party?" Ella questioned, "well we didn't finish Chris's birthday because we died in the suits" Sophie said, "oh yeah, I forgot" Ella said, "where would the party be at?" Sophie ask, "how about Jason and Chris's room" I said, "good idea!" Ella said excitingly, ok it's settled the party we be at their room then.

No one's POV

Jason and Chris woke from their nap and step out then they are greeted by Susie asking them to follow her to Sophie's room, after they left Sophie called everyone and went Jason and Chris's room to start decorating for the party.

Alan's POV

20 minutes later

Ok everything is set for the party and now we have to wait for Susie to bring Jason and Chris here so I sent Ella to fetch Susie,Jason and Chris.

After about 5 minutes Ella immediately came first and we all hide and waited until we heard Susie talking to Chris and Jason, "why are we here?" Said Jason, "you'll see" said Susie, and that's are que we jump out saying "surprise" and Chris and Jason were shock that we surprise them, "what's all this?" Jason questioned, "it's for both of you being to together" I said, "wait, how did you know?" Chris ask, "umm well-" "I know it" I was cut off by Ella, "why?" Said Chris, "look I'm sorry okay but after you said that you didn't feel the same way how I feel and you went back to yours and Jason's room, I followed you but after what I saw with two I know that you are happy for being who you are so I'll respect and I support your choice" Ella continued, "I will also support your choice Chris" Susie said, "me too" Brandon said, "us too" said bidybab and electrobab, "me too" I said, "don't forget me" Alice said behind me.

Chris's POV

I was stun but happy also, so I said thank you to everyone and we enjoyed the party but while we're having fun I don't see Sophie around...where is she?

Sophie's POV

I was outside of Jason and Chris's room and was just sitting on Susie's stage just enjoying the quiet but when I saw person in front of Susie's room I immediately run back to Jason and Chris's room and everyone was looking at me, "Sophie where were you?" Chris said, "I was sitting on Susie's stage just enjoying the quiet" I said, "but why'd you run here?" Jason ask, "because I saw a person in front of Susie's window" I answered, I was about to open mouth to say something else but Susie twirl pass me then look outside.

Susie's POV

I look outside the room and saw a person writing something but I don't know what then the person left through the elevator, I step out the room while holding the wall so I won't fall on the ground, everyone clean up the room then left and went to there rooms and this means it's time to escape.