Why is there a child- L lawliet

Ahhhhhhh
———————
3rd pov
Everything was normal at headquarters, the guys going through files and Misa sits in a chair next to light boredly flipping through some magazines. Everything was silent with only the sound of files being shuffled around and keys being tapped on the keyboard.
Suddenly the sound of someone running was heard above and everyone's eyes immediately look up at the ciel-(phantomhive) -ing, except for L's, who doesn't seem to be alarmed by the fact that some stranger may have gotten into headquarters.
Matsuda stands up a little frightened but determined," Ryuzaki did you hear that?! There must have been someone that broke in! I-I can go check to make sure the coast is clear."
The chief stands up " there's no need for that Matsuda, we have cameras remember?"
He laughs lightly as he rubs the back of his neck " o-oh yeah, that would be a lot safer I suppose."
Matsuda goes to turn on the cameras of the floor above them but L quickly stops them while still being completely calm and emotionless " there is no need for that, we are safe, now continue your work"
             Everyone stares at him in shock, " b-but Ryuzaki!- " L looks at him " everything is fine, now work."
Everyone slowly sits back down and continues their work still a little unsure and confused as there is clearly someone else in the building except for them.
As work continues everyone forgets about the phantom steps above them before once again they're heard, but no longer from the floor above but running down the stairs and suddenly a small figure runs right under the desk L is working at and hides behind him. Ryuzaki looks down at the child in front of him, but before he can speak everyone gasp is shock as a child is in the building.
Misa squeals in excitement finding the kid adorable " Oh My God! He's so adorable!"
L pulls the child away from her in annoyance and is about to speak again when another pair of steps is heard and everyone turns there heads to see a male in a shirt way too big for their body and some shorts with messy hair " uh... hello.." he says freezing. Immediately as his eyes catch the figure of the child his face grows angry and he stomps over to the child. " (c/n)! How many times do I have to tell you, you can't be down here while daddy's working!" He scolds the child and grabs his hand to bring him back upstairs but slightly jumps as everyone screams " DAD?!" At the same time and look between Ryuzaki and the two unknown people.
(Y/n) looks around awkwardly at everyone and slowly backs away.
Ryuzaki sighs, " this is my husband and child( he be adopted.). Everyone stands in shock.
Misa squeal " you have an adorable husband and child?! Who would've known since you look like a coped up raccoon and your social skills are horrible!" She runs over to (y/n) and (c/n) and starts chatting their ears off while (y/n) looks very uncomfortable and (c/n) smiles widely.
Some of the other task force members still stand a little shocked and uncomfortable as gay people 🧍‍♀️ some Japanese no like at that time 😔😖😢 very much sadness.   then L brought them back to their floor, kissed his husband, patted his child's head then went back to work.

Late at night^^^

L have seggs with (y/n) 😩😩
It feel like this

L have seggs with (y/n) 😩😩 It feel like this

Yeah

So yeah

So yeah

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️