Kageyama Tobio- Milk and Coffee

———
Probably so many typos are in this :3
———

3rd pov

                  This brat who does he think he is! Stealing my milk! Kageyama thought angrily to himself. He was beyond pissed, but why you ask? Well let's go to the beginning.

     This morning

                    Kageyama went to the vending machine to get his usual milk. As he reached in he noticed (y/n) walk up to get his coffee from the machine. Great he thought.

     (Y/n) smiled and waved, " oh wow did you make a mistake again I see you got that disgusting drink in your hand." With a growl Kageyama gave him a glare, " Milk is great! At least it does more for you then that dirty bean water does!" (Y/n) gasped, " at least mine actually taste good!" He fought back.

     Kageyama rolled his eyes and stormed off.

Time skip

    Lunch soon arrived and Kageyama went to get his lunch milk with the dumbass, Hinata. As he arrived to the vending machine ( y/n)'s sweet voice caught his attention. " milk again I'm assuming? You know if I weren't smart like you, I would think you were a cow."

     Kageyama answered with a scowl, but continued to retrieve his milk. As soon as he pulled it up (y/n) stole it from his hand. He put the straw in and took a dip in it.

   Figuring it would be awful he stopped in disbelief.   This is actually kind of good. (Y/n) though to himself.

      While (y/n) was thinking Kageyama stood their angry just about to take the milk back. While he went to grab his milk' This brat who does he think he is! Stealing my milk' ran though his head.

     Suddenly (y/n) started drinking the whole thing. Hinata stepped back away as he saw Kageyama get angrier. " GIVE ME MY DAMN MILK BACK!" The other just smiled as he finished the milk, then pulled Kageyama into a Kiss. While he kissed him the milk flowed into Kageyamas.

     After a few minutes, (y/n) pulled back, " milk doesn't taste bad after all!" He smiled and skipped off while he through the carton into the trash, he then yelled back. " I'll buy you milk tomorrow!"

     Kageyama stood froze as a blush invaded his face. Hinata was laughing his ass off until Kageyama threw a hard glare at him and was about to beat him up. Hinata ran off to the other as Kageyama chased him.

The next day

     (Y/n) knew Kageyama played volleyball so the next day once school got over with he went to the gym. He bought two big milk cartons for Kageyama. He entered the gym and saw all the teammates stretching. He seemed to catch the attention of what he assumed was the manager.

     " Hi I'm Yachi, why are you here? If you're here to play volleyball, I'm sorry it seems to be too late to sign up." He shook his head, " no umm actually I'm here to see an angry cow, do you know where he is?"

     Yachi looked up at him in confusion before getting it. " Kageyama?" (Y/n) smiled, " Yep that's the man!"

     Just as (y/n) finished his sentence he felt a hard glare on his back. He turned around to see Kageyama. " ah! Kages! I got your milk! Like I promised."

     At this point everyone looked in the direction of the two. " why are you here! And you probably poisoned the milk." Kageyama watched as (y/n) pulled out the two cartons. He smiled as he pulled it up to Kageyama. " coffee still taste better though! Just so you know." Kageyama reluctantly took the milk as he did want it.

     Tsukishima walked up with a smirk, " who is this your boyfriend?" Kageyama quick with a answer yelled no. " I wouldn't date that annoying ass." (Y/n) frowned, " well I wouldn't date you either!" He stuck out his tongue, " my job is done here anyways, bye you angry cow."

     He walked out and went home to do all his homework, for some reason he couldn't shake the thoughts of Kageyama out of his head.

It's been a couple of  weeks and (y/n) and Kageyama would still fight over which was the best drink. " Have you even tried coffee?" Kageyama stared at him for a few seconds as they leaned against the wall both drinking their favorites. " no," he simply stated.

      " then you should try it! It's only fair I tried milk!" (Y/n) smiled. Kageyama glared, " yeah only because you stole it from me!" He rolled his eyes, " yeah then I got you two big cartons the next day! You should be grateful!"

     Kageyama rolled his eyes " fine I'll try some" ( y/n) handed over the coffee he was drinking from his coffee cup. Kageyama looked at him in disgust, " you're mouth was in that, "

     He rolled his eyes " yeah and my mouth had been on your lips now drink!" Kageyama raised it to his mouth as red dusted his cheeks. His eyes widen as he took a sip. Then he went back to his usual frown. " not horrible "

     (Y/n) shook his head." Oh come on you loved it! I know you did! I saw your eyes go bigger then saucers! "

     Kageyama gave in " fine yes it was really good! " he thought for a minute. " did you make it?" ( y/n) nodded proudly. " what are you so addicted now that you want more?"

———
     Ever since then Kageyama and (y/n) would share drinks together, they became great friends and whenever they hung out they tried to make their own creation of drinks, sounds childish and it really is. (Y/n) forced his little brother to be their test subjects for the drinks.

     (Y/n) went to all of Kageyamas volleyball games and cheered even if he wasn't much of one to like sports he enjoyed all of Kageyamas games.

     By the time of third year Kageyama and (y/n) we're dating, they started in the second year of highschool. Soon it was college time and they both didn't want to leave eachother. So (y/n) begged his parents to let him get an apartment with Kages. They gave in and got him one.

Near ending of third year

     (Y/n) entered the gym and looked around he waved at Yachi as he entered. " hi Yachi how have you been?"

     " great! Are you here to watch Kageyama practice? Like usual" she asked. He smirked, " no you see I got a surprise!"

   She gasped out, " what is it? Oh please tell me." He considered it for a minute then whispered to her. " I got me and Kageyama an apartment close to the college well both be going too." She smiled wide " oh wow I'm glad!"

     " glad for what?" (Y/n) jumped at the sudden voice behind him until he turned around and saw Kageyama. Since the first year he certainly has grown more muscle. (Y/n) smiled " it's a surprise now get to practice the guys need you!"

     Kageyama rolled his eyes and gave him a quick peck on the lips before jogging to the court.

After practice

    Once practice was over Kageyama rushed over to (y/n), " now what's the surprise?" He smiled and pulled out an apartment key, " we're getting an apartment together for college!"

    Kageyama stood there for a moment in disbelief then attacked (y/n) in a hug and kissed his face all over.

     (Y/n) laughed as they happily walked home all excited and making plans for everything that'll happen in the future to come. ~
————————————————————————
I want coffee now:( to bad it's like really late and I don't know how to make coffee, even chocolate milk sounds amazing! ( sorry kages I hate just plain milk)

male reader oneshots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara