Jumin han

Beep boop I'm alive!
Anyways Jumin Han is in fact vevy gay
—————————-
     First Pov ( I think, I haven't been in school)

            Gently tubes of piano keys ring in my head as I wake from the good sleep I was in, 'I haven't slept like that in a while' I told myself. As I looked out the big ass window that is literally the entire wall I noticed the empty space beside me, ' where could he have gone, he doesn't have any meetings today.'

             That's when it hit me, who in the hell else would be playing would be playing the piano. Jumin, my love, my everything sat peacefully playing the piano with emotion you could never see any time else. Elizabeth the 3rd of course layed by him enjoying have both her fathers home.

               Watching him play was almost hypnotic, but I wanted my snuggles so I quickly went over to wrap my arms around his neck and softly hum to the music. " how long have you been up dear" I hummed against his broad shoulder. He looked back and softly kissed my cheek " not that long, I'm sorry if I bothered you.. I didn't mean to wake you up" he grumbled with that sexy ass morning voice. "
You did wake me you dummy... so we should go snuggle then have smiley face waffles to make up for it " I smiled and batted my eyes a little.

           He laughed softly before getting up and wrapping his arms around me. He brings me back to bed and we snuggle for many many hours. " Jumin...." I said quietly.

"Hm?"......

" I love you!"

" I love you more" he kisses my cheek again " now let's go get those waffles you were talking about, I'm hungry " 

————————————
💀💀💀💀💀💀👁👄👁🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈