///Ciel Phantomhive ///

////

////

Your pov

Tonight was gonna be the best shit ever until we started to watch Black Butler. It was storming and the TV was freaking out. We tried many times to fix it, but to no avail. If your wondering who we is it's my good friend (f/n) and I. We sat looking into the static in disappointment. Black Butler would sometimes appear, but be all messed up. We left it on and started to paint eachother nails, one hand black and one rainbow, as we waited. All a suddenly though everything went black.

I woke with a huge headache, I was cold and it felt like wet concrete was under me. I slowly opened my eyes to see (f/n) right before my eyes. I quickly sat up and looked around , it was dark and we were in a alleyway. I was confused beyond anything else, but I shook (f/n) lightly, " hey wake up, please wake up." I sighed in relief as she woke, looking at me in confusion. " I know I don't understand where we are either or how we got here, but it looks to be almost morning. Let's go see if anyone's up and about to ask were we are." As I got up from sitting I noticed all my clothes were wet, " great just what I wanted wet clothes." I continued on to get to the sidewalk with (f/n) behind me. The sun was rising and I looked around. This place... Is strange, it's as if we jumped to the 1880s or some time like that.

I heard the clomps of horse feet smacking the ground and quickly looked over. It was a horse, no not one but two that were strapped to a carriage. We definitely aren't in our home town, or even in or year. I looked over at (f/n) and she knew as well I could tell. I saw a newspaper holder and took one out. I was right, it's 1885. I quickly showed (f/n) the era. "  (f/n) I know this may sound weird, but what if we are in Black Butler.  I've read many fanfics on this and I know that's only fiction, but what else could be the answer. " I whisper to her. She nods and agrees, " It does seem that way, I mean people are looking at us weird. " We both look down at our attire, I'm wearing a hoodie with red pentagram on it and black ripped jeans, with black combat boots and (f/n) is wearing a pastel blue crop top with mom jeans and blue converse on. We definitely don't fit it.

   Ciels Pov.

      Today I was going to the undertakers for some information on a case I needed to do for the Queen. I really hate going to that creep, but he has information that is helpful. As we were in the city early today, Sebastian and I walked the sidewalk instead of being in a carriage. There was many whispers going about, more then normal, as if something we did not understand appeared. That's when I spotted to seem two kids in improper clothing. They looked utterly confused, yet over joyed at the same time. People are confusing. I must have been staring to long as they both looked towards me. There eyes flew wide open and they both hit eachother repeatedly and spoke in hushed tones. I looked forward in slight disturbance as Sebastian chuckled. Throwing a glare at him, the sound of running feet came right towards me, or what it seemed right towards me. They ran into the undertakers shop, being bewildered for a second I stopped, I sighed then went in. As soon as I stepped in the door I saw a scene, I can't describe it. The boy that seemed to be in the oversized jacket was laughing away as his, what I assume ,friend was gagging after eating one of the undertakers dog treats. She must be stupid.

     The undertaker took notice in me and smirked. chills. He spoke in laughter " quiet down quiet down kids, I've got a job to do now. " he laughed. The boy in the oversized jacket quieted his laughter and looked at me. He seemed to squeak quietly in excitement, but I payed no mind. The thing that caught my attention was his jacket, it had a red pentagram on it. I grew curious " Why mr , you do know you have an evil sign on your jacket right. " He nods quickly " Hell yeah I know, you gotta admit , it looks cool. Why are you interested , is it maybe that you have a demon. " He gasp as if he found anything out. I was a little shooken , how could he have known. But I quickly denied " No just most people are Christians and would never wear something of that nature. " He smirks ," yeah yeah whatever you say Ciel." His friend burst out laughing then hit him on the shoulder. Strange these kids. They don't seem a year above my age either.

I shook my head and payed my attention back to the undertaker that was amused by the whole scene. I quickly asked for his help , and of course the kids and I got kicked out so Sebastian could tell his joke.

The boy and girl spoke in a hushed tone to each other. I could make out that they were trying to figure out what joke Sebastian could be pulling. " You're not gonna figure it out, trust me I've tried many times." The boy and girl both looked at him and the one with the long coat asked, "Maybe you just gave up to quickly, but I'll take your word. It's probably a death joke anyways or maybe even a cat joke." They laughed joyful as if it were some inside joke.

"If you don't mind may I ask your names," I asked with such a fake smile. " I'm (y/n) and this is (f/n), and please don't fake a smile towards me." I looked at him in confusion, how could he have known I faked. So many people have fell for it before ,but he did not.