Happy birthday L!!

I love this man and I most definitely did not just cry about his death
—————
3rd pov

It was a normal day at work for everyone, Matsuda messing shit up, Light being suspicious as ever, Miss cuddling up on him even though he clearly doesn't like her and L being a little panda frog, a franda... pango...., on his computer looking at detective shit. BUT! It was not just some normal day no it was not! It's L's birthday! Except no one knew... well almost no one... every except L's boyfriend who totally snuck in with the help of Watari!!

(Y/n) pov

I was nervously riding up the elevator to the floor everyone worked on with many presents in a big bag so I wouldn't have to carry all of them, L hates when I spoil him, but I just love to see his smile. I always know just what to get the man that seems to have no interest other than sweets.

Arriving at the floor just below where L is currently working I run into a coworker who gives me a confused look. I smile " hey! Um do you mind showing me where the stairs are to get to the next floor.."

       The man smiles " oh sure! I was headed up there right now "

" oh cool! I'll just follow you then "

He nods and shows me the way " I don't seem to recognize you.. how did you get in here? " he asks a little suspicious

" oh um... I'm actually here to surprise L... it's his birthday and I'm his boyfriend! I'm uh...Ryo ... ew nah.. uhh call me Yuruki! " ....the look of pure shock on his face, jeez I knew L come off as a virgin loner but I didn't know it came off that strong.

     We finally reached the floor and no one looked up just suspecting Matsuda was done getting his files he needed. Perfect. I smirked and slowly made my way up to L as he focused solely on the computer... damn how does this boy not need glasses...

Some of the coworkers looked up at me as I walked but I put my finger to my lips to shush them.

I slowly put down the bag quietly as I got to L then raises my hands ..." HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I yelled as I attacked him with a hug. He nearly jumped out of his skin and quickly looked back having a near heart attack.

   " wha... how did you get in here?!" He asks genuinely surprised but also happy to see his love.

3rd pov

    He giggled" Watari helped me slither my way in without getting caught" he smiled bright and kissed him on the cheek " anyways, I have tons of gifts for you!" He smiles wide and holds up the bag to him. L just rolls his eyes and chuckles before giving him a kiss.

Everyone just stood in shock

L WASNT A LONELY VIRGIN LOSER WHAAAAAAATTT?!?!!?

—————-
I'm tired 👾👾🤡