Haruhi Fujioka

This will be female reader, so if you don't like, obviously, just scroll on by
Requested by: @FryViewer
—————
Haruhi's Pov

               It was the weekend and I had to go out shopping since my Mother/father/person was working all day today. It was nice having some alone time as the host club have been real clingy lately, constant talk that makes my ears want to explode, reform, then explode again.

       The loud yet silent buzzing of cars and people going by was nice, first I went to the grocery store to get some food. Now I was the shortest human being but I certainly wasn't the tallest, so it was just my luck when the one most important thing I needed for tonight's dinner was on the very top self.... well.. this is gonna be fun.
——
Y/N Pov

      My mom forced me to head out to the store as she was too lazy to get up herself, so here I am, trudging along in my anpanman pajamas and black hoodie to the local store just around the corner. I lazily walked around the store as I was basically still waking up when I come into a section where it seems some boy? No.. girl... definitely girl, failing to grab at something from the highest shelf.

         Being the ultra amazing nice person I definitely am, I walked over and grabbed what she seemed to need and held it down to her " this what you ne-" "AHHH HARUHI I SHALL SAVE YOU!" We both seem to look back in confusion at whatever the hell made that annoying ass screech. These 6 rich ass mother fuckers stand at the entrance of the section and one comes running in at the girl full speed. He quickly hugs her telling her how she's safe and he'll protect her, from what I'm not exactly sure....... that is... until I looked around and all then rich kids were glaring at me.

          Blonde ass himbo stood up straight and glared at me right in the eye " begone you begging mutt! I will not let you rob my little girl!" He squishes the annoyed looking girl to his side. Mutt? Rob? " excuse me what the fuck are you even talking about sir, I literally just tried to help her, didn't know helping people was a crime, but you seem rich so it probably fucking seems like a crime to you." I glared at him back and stormed off.

Haruhi Pov

      They all came and swarmed me telling me to be careful and trying to coddle me " STOP! What the actual hell guys?! She was just trying to help and you insulted her!? " Tamaki butt in as usual " she was gonna rob you! Did you see how dirty and unkept she was? No one goes anywhere looking like that unless they're bad news" That's the last fucking straw " Tamaki! Just shut your mouth! I'm disappointed in all of you! Some people have bad days or lazy days, that doesn't mean they're bad people! Now leave! Why are you guys even here?!" I crossed my arms before going out and trying to find the girl to apologize to her.

       As I wondered I found her at check out so I got I behind her. Gently I tapped her arm and as she looked up I quickly spoke " hey I'm sorry about them... they aren't usually like that, what they did was a complete asshole move." She only sighs and shrugs " it's not for you to apologize but thanks" we both got checked out and surprisingly started heading the same way.

     " shouldn't you be headed the other way? Where the richer folk are? " she looks at me confused " oh no, just because I'm friends with a bunch of rich assholes doesn't mean I am one, I just got into one of the schools " she nods and we walk in silence just a little longer. I hear her sigh and look over a little worried " I just don't get it, like man I knew it didn't look good today but I didn't know I looked that bad, like jeez sorry I don't have a fancy dress to wear everyday I go to the store, my bad."

        I nod, " yeah I get it... sometimes being friends with them can be a lot, always expecting you to look presentable in the most highest standards ever like every day, or always try to force you into uncomfortable clothing" ( Tamaki stop trying to force her into feminine things! She's comfortable in what she's in already!! Anyways...).

         We finally got to my apartment and surprisingly again we both went to the building, she looked over in shock " you live here too?! I live on the bottom floor very right" she smiles " ah I live on the second floor......... hey.... wanna maybe come over and hang out tonight... I haven't had any normal friends in a while and you seem chill..." she smirks " are we gonna be allll alonneee~ " my face grows surprisingly red " w-what I mean yeah but.." her giggle cuts me off " I'm kidding, no need to get so flustered, I'd totally love to "

" oh yeah, I'm haruhi by the way!"
" I'm (y/n), now let's head in, I'm hungees "
——
3rd Pov(? I think)

      Haruhi and (y/n) turn out to be good friends...... very good friends.... smash you're face into the others face kind of friends. Tamaki was obviously heart broken and (y/n) made it her life goal to make his life a living hell whenever she was around, not literally, more like just annoy the fuck out of him and show off that she's not some stupid mutt, she's an amazing mutt.

- tis spooky October time-

      (Y/n) laughs rolling on haruhi's bed and she  tells haru the epic prank she pulled on Tamaki that made him piss his pants. " it was so fucking funny, you should've seen his face! Sucks you couldn't have been there.. but at least I'm here with you now!" She smiles and cuddles into Haruhi's chest.

       Haruhi kisses her forehead " I'd much rather be with only you tonight then spend it with those doofuses, do you think we should start the movie now?" (Y/n) nods fast and grabs many blankets as they head out to the small living area to cuddle on the floor and watch scary movies allllll night long...... well until (y/n) had to pee but wouldn't go by herself so Haruhi decided it was enough of the spooky shit.

———
I hope this was good! And you liked it!
I'm sorry for any typos hehe