L/ singing dweeb

Warning: bad language / sorry if you don't like cussing

Your POV

    Today L, the worlds greatest detective!, let me have the day off, why? Well I honestly have not a clue ,but hey I'll take it! As I had the day off I went around town a little to once again see the sun. I did live here, but to be honest I've just spent all my nights at the big ass headquarters. The beds are nice and I have no one to go home to anyway, so it's a win for me. Anyways it was afternoon around 11:00 when I got back, I said a few good nights to some as I passed by the climb the stairs and go to my room.

      I of course wasn't going to sleep, it's far to early for that, I don't have insomnia, I just don't like sleeping so I'll most likely be up until 4:00 even if I have to wake up really early. As I headed into my perfectly 'clean' room, I locked the door and got in a weird mood to sing and dance. Which makes it worse because cameras are all around my room, and I totally forgot of that fact.

     I grabbed my phone hooked it up to my speaker and giddily put on my favorite playlist. Of course it consisted of Queen, The Beetles, Bts, Blackpink, etc. ( you can make up your own if you absolutely despise my music taste.) How wonderful! My all time favorite song has come on! I sang through all the lyrics and dramatically danced to it all the way through. I continued that for a good hour and of not my knowledge ( that doesn't make sense but I can't think of how to say it right now sorry) someone watched me with slight amusement in there eyes.

- timeskip -(of like only two hours)

     I yawned and fought my eyes to stay open as I finished off another episode of my favorite show. My mouth felt hella dry so I scooted my way down the stares to get a thicc cup o glass. I passed the working room and sat L still working, obviously. He looked so cute like a little panda all scrunched up on his chair. His fluffy black hair and deep bags also help with the fact he looks like a wittle panda. Yes I do have a crush on the greatest detective, who wouldn't, he's smart, cute and loves sugar, who could ask for more in a man. I sigh as I grab my glass of water and think to thy self, " he probably doesn't like me anyway, one I'm me and that's a big oof and two what are the chances he's even gay, the only gay thing around here is yaoi and that's not even a good representation on a real homosexual relationship."

L's POV

     I was currently working still on the case as I notice a figure wall behind me. " it must be (y/n) " I think to myself, "They are the only other one awake." After sometime I notice (y/n) has been in the kitchen for quite a while, not that it's any of my business, but for some odd reason I feel as if I should check on him.

     I stand up from my chair quietly and make my way to the entrance of the kitchen, he seemed deep in thought. I stood in the door way for a minute not knowing of what to say when I notice his eyes snap directly at me and he screams and jumps a little. He sighs in relief once realizing it's only me. " Jesus ya scared the shit out of me!" He states as he steadied his breath. " my apologies, I noticed you in here for a while and went to check on you." He looked at me confused for a minute then asked " how did you know it was me? In here? It could've been anyone in the task force." I watch as he puts down the cup as he awaits my answer, " I saw you still awake on the cameras I came to a conclusion that you were the only possible person the come get water this late. Especially since you to tend to stay up later as well."

     I watch as his face suddenly turns into a look of realization and turns fifty shades of red. I think for a moment of what could possibly make him turn such color and slowly remember. " you know, you sing quite well along with music. " I inwardly smirk a little.

Your POV

     ' Gah shit! He heard me sing!' I blush a little at his comment before, " t-thanks... I guess... umm don't tell anyone else!" He walks closer to me and I start to shake a little. " I won't tell anyone for a price, give me your strawberry" I looked at him confused for a minute ' my strawberry... I don't have a strawberry' he then slowly leaned towards me, grabbed my chin and gave me a short, sweet, loving kiss. I flew my head into my hands as he pulled away. " Your secret is safe with me. " he walked off with his final comment. I ran after him in total embarrassment then pulled him into another kiss. " just in super duper case. " I chuckle as I see a small smile tug at the ends of his lips. So cute!

————————————-
This is kind of shit but that's what happens when you do this all at like 3am.