A/N

"Nice meeting you," they all chimed, but Connie just glared.

"Yeah, nice to see you again," his voice dripped with sarcasm and all you could do was chuckle nervously.

Yeah, this would be fun.

─────────────────

College. It's hard. Making friends? Even harder.

It isn't until an unfortunate event that happens in your dorm room leads you to form a friendship with a tight-knit group of friends. The only problem is that you don't get along with Connie Springer, your roommate's best friend.

But what happens when you begin to spend more time with him? Will you begin to see him as he really is or decide he's not worth your time? Feeling the butterflies is all up to you.

.PG-13. there will be swearing!!

─────────────────

hey all!! this is my first time writing one of these so i hope y'all like it! i also wanted to point out that the characters are all their present ages right now, so they are all currently 19.

i'm going to try my best to get chapters out every wednesday and saturday!! i am in college though, so if i miss a day, i apologize in advance for that!!

i'd just like to mention that i own none of the characters mentioned in this book and that all copyright of characters belongs to isayama and the attack on titan series!

now please...enjoy!

-ocean