a/n

hello all! i wanted to come on here and say what i've been thinking long and hard about. after writing this book, the first y/n i've ever done, i wanted to better the experience. on that note, i will be rewriting a large chunk of this book, mainly the earlier chapters. i want to make the book more inclusive and with a stronger flow and more concise plot. there are scenes i will be cutting and/or changing entirely.

that being said, i will not be making a new book for the rewrite. rather, i will be going back to the old chapters and rewriting there. i want the book to stay up and i don't see the hassle in starting an entirely new book for earlier chapter changes/edits. this editing process will be SLOW. i'm currently a nursing student and devote most of my time to school. that's why i'm making the changes directly to this book because it's less work and stress for me.

i hope this is more of an exciting announcement instead of a sad one. i've seen people say they found my book through tiktok, their friends, or simply stumbling upon it. all of that is truly amazing, and even though this is just a cheesy fanfiction, i believe all books are meant to make people feel things. and it's important to me that this book accomplishes being a source of entertainment, an escape, a comfort, or whenever you just need something to read.

with that, if you've been here from the beginning, from the bottom of my heart i thank you. all of my readers helped me stay motivated and encouraged me to keep going. you all helped me grow and helped me learn. this is not something i feel like i have to do but rather something i want to do. you're all important to me, and so is your experience.

until later,

-ocean 💜