chapter 2

Mom:Sidharth beta aandar aaona

Shehnaaz moved aside and let Sidharth and his mom enter the house.Shehnaaz mentally scolded herself for drooling on her future jiju.For god sake he is Tina's would be husband, how can he just think of him like that way.She made up her mind that she will not think about him that way and act normal. She also went inside after closing the door and saw Sidharth's mom and her mom talking while Sidharth was busy in his phone.

Sana:Namastey aunty

Sm:namastey beta,aap kon ho aapko toh kabhi nahi dekha yaha pe

Shehnaaz was studying in Delhi .She rarely comes home due to the pressure of her studies .She hadn't met Shukla family nor they as Shehnaaz was not present in any of those meetings of both families. Though Rita Shukla knew  Shehnaaz's name but had never seen her so was a bit confused. Ashok and Santokh were not childhood bestfriends ,they met in one of the mafia meetings and eventually became friends.

Mom:Rita ye hai meri choti beti Shehnaaz

When Sidharth heard her name ,looked at her .He didn't knew why he wanted to hear the name again .The name somewhat provided him a different peace and calmness.He whispered her name again"Shehnaaz".But his mind mocked him from thinking these things and soon he again maintained a poker face.

Sm:bohot suna hai beta tumhare baare aur wakaye tum bohot sundar bhi ho,mujhe tumse milkar bohot acha laga

Sana:mujhe bhi acha laga aunty

Tina was in her room ,crying on her fate.Is this what she wanted ?somewhere yes ,she wanted to get married like other girls have her own prince charming and  mainly the boy whom she liked .Her father never supported her in acting, this is the main reason she is doing this marriage. She thinks that maybe after marriage she can use Sidharth's money and his support and become an actress .But now it's becoming more difficult for her.How can she just spent her whole life with a man who had ignored her all the time they met .After saying just a yes,he just ignored her and always treated her like a normal person.She knows that she doesn't like Sidharth but somewhere she also wanted Sidharth to atleast talk to her once.But she was so wrong in this.

Sana:di aap ro kyu rahe ho

Tina gasped hearing Shehnaaz's voice and looked towards the door where Shehnaaz was standing .She quickly wiped her tears and faked a smile.But Shehnaaz and Tina herself knows that Shehnaaz had seen her tears.

Tina:aree kuch nahi bas ese hi

Sana:di ese hi kyu nahi rota kuch toh baat hogi na,don't tell me aap abhi se apni vidaai ke baare mein sochkar ro rahe ho

Tina:actually yes main ussi ke baare mein soch rahi thi,I am gonna miss you,mom,dadi a lot

Sana:di yaar aap abhi se apne assu kyu waste kar rahe ho vidaai mein aapko pura time milega phir chahe toh ganga,yamuna baha lena aur chinta mat karna tissue paper main le kar rakungi(giggling)

Tina:pagaal tujhe nahi lagta tu Zyada bakwass kar rahi hai ,tu toh ese bol rahi hai jese tu apni Shaadi mein bilkul nahi rohegi

Sana:na ,main toh bilkul ma rohu.....main toh khushi khushi jaungi apne husband ke sath aur wese bhi mujhe apna makeup kharab nahi karna

Tina:acha beta ye toh main teri Shaadi pe hi dekhungi ki kon rota hai ya nahi

Sana:thik hai dekh lena

Tina got a call from one of the directors where she had given her audition for a web series.She went outside to attend the call.The director told her that she has been selected and needed to come now to the studio to sign the contract papers.Tina was on cloud nine after hearing this news though it was a supporting role but she was atleast satisfied that she is finally gonna achieve her goal.Tina happily disconnected the call and entered the room with a bright smile.

Sana:oh shit,main toh bhul hi gayi thi ki main yaha kyu aayi thi

Tina:kyu aayi thi

Sana:di actually Sidharth aapka niche wait kar rahe hai ,aap dono ko rings lene jana hai

Tina actually forgot this after hearing her selection call.How will she manage both things.If she doesn't go to the studio now then she will lose the opportunity and if she doesn't go with Sidharth then she will get scolding from her dad.But she was clear now as she had decided that what she has to choose,she chose her dream,her passion of acting.

Tina:Sana par main nahi ja sakti

Sana:par kyu di

Tina:please samaj Sana ,mujhe bohot important kaam hai

Sana:par di main mumma ko kya bole aur Sidharth wo bhi toh aapka wait kar rahe hai.....aur aapko konsa kaam hai ?

Tina:Shehnaaz tu janti haina ki mujhe actress banna hai ussi se related Maine audition diya tha aur main select ho gayi hu aur mujhe abhi contract sign karne jana hai

Sana:Congratulations di ,I am happy for you but par di Sidharth ko aur mom ko main kya bolu

Tina:thanks Sana....please Sana sambal lena

Sana:thik hai main kuch karti hu.....par aap jaunge kese

Tina:main back door se nikalti hu

Shehnaaz moved downstairs after talking with Tina.She was stressed knowing what she might say to her mom and mainly Sidharth. She went towards them and faked a smile .

Mom:Shehnaaz Tina kaha hai

Sana:wo Mom di actually ghar par nahi hai

Mom:abhi toh ghar par thi

Sana:mujhe nahi pata mom bas di ka message aaya tha

Sid:mom jab Tina bhi ghar nahi hai toh chorh dete haina....aap aur aunty select karlena rings main chalta hu

Sm:Sidharth (glared)Tina nahi hai toh kya hua,Shehnaaz toh haina wo chale jayengi

Sana:Aunty main par kaise

Mom:Shehnaaz chali jana wese bhi tujhe Tina ki pasand pata hai

Sana:Okay mom
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment. 

I know Sidnaaz part nahi tha actually I had decided to write some Sidnaaz moments in this part but I am hell tired now😵😵.I had already written half of this part in the afternoon and decided to publish it at that time only but I had to attend a wedding. Now I have returned home and completed the part and can't write any further, I am hell tired now🥱.Tomorrow will be more Sidnaaz content ❤❤So has you all have suggested I will surely write the book on bb ❤❤.

Keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️