chapter 29

Sana:no I will not change ,ye dress kitni achi hai

Sid:you have to change it otherwise we are not going

Sana:tumhe meri dresses se kya problem hai aur har time ek hi dialogue hai you have change it otherwise we are not going(mimicking him)

Sid:Shehnaaz change it

Sana:no I will not....please please Sidharth let me wear this please

Sid:no

Sidharth broke the eyelock as he didn't wanted to melt by seeing her puppy eyes.He will not be able to control himself when other men will ogle at his Shehnaaz.

Sana:please mujhe ye dress phenne do,tumhe meri kasam

Sidharth looked at her irritatingly because damn he can't break her kasam afterall.The man who kills people and doesn't think and believe in  any kasam but now he can't deny her kasam.

Sid:fine let's go

Sidharth went outside while Shehnaaz did a happy dance in her mind and went outside.The car journey was silent as Sidharth was still angry.Shehnaaz glanced at him and decided to keep quiet as he was angry.They both reached the venue and stepped out of the car.

It was lavish hall which was decorated beautifully and there were many men in tuxedos and women in elegant gown while some were wearing revealing dress. They both entered the hall.Some gazes fell on Shehnaaz and they started gawking her .This scene made Sidharth's blood boil .He tightly held her hand and started walking .Shehnaaz felt his right grip but didn't said anything.

Sidharth started talking to some of his business partners still holding Shehnaaz's hand .Shehnaaz boringly looking at them.She rarely went to business parties.Only on her father's insistence she would go but didn't knew why suddenly she felt an urge to come to this party.

Suddenly a girl came and hugged Sidharth .She was wearing a black gown.Sidharth was startled at first but later wrapped his hands around her which shocked Shehnaaz more.She didn't knew why but she felt extremely bad and was hurt.

Sid:hi Riya,tum yaha

Riya:tum toh apne college friend bhul hi gaye ho aur main bhi yaha business party ke liye aayi hu,I own a company in london

Sid:wow,you are a businesswomen toh future mein tumhare sath business socha ja Sakta hai aur esa nahi hai bus thora busy ho gaya tha isliye time hi nahi mila friends se milne ka

Shehnaaz was standing there and glaring both of them.She didn't liked the way how the girl hugged Sidharth and cherry on the cake was that Sidharth was also reciprocating her in a sweet way.Riya noticed Shehnaaz so asked.

Riya:ye kon hai

Sid:meet my wife ,Shehnaaz gill Shukla

Shehnaaz looked at him lovingly. It felt so good hearing wife word from his mouth. Riya faked smile at her.

Riya:kya yaar tune shadi bhi karli aur bulaya bhi nahi ,mujhe bhi dekhna tha tu kitna handsome lag raha tha wedding outfit mein

Sid:kuch bhi, teri aadat gayi nahi na flirting karne ki

Riya:na aur kabhi jayegi bhi nahi

Sidharth and Riya were talking forgetting about Shehnaaz. Sidharth's grip also loosened.Shehnaaz was looking at them angrily and also with some hurt.How could they ignore her who was just standing infront of them.Shehnaaz moved from there and stood away from them at a corner looking at them.

Aman:they are looking good aren't they?

Sana:huh

Shehnaaz turned around and saw a man standing there wearing a blue tuxedo.Aman checked her from top to bottom smirked innerly.

Aman:oh sorry maybe tum mujhe janti nahi,main Sidharth ka best friend Aman

Sana:oh ha maine aapko reception pe bhi dekha tha

Aman:haa

They stood there silently not knowing what else to say.Shehnaaz was looking at Sidharth and Riya which was hurting her while Aman was checking her all curves and looking at her luscious lips.

Aman:Riya aur Sidharth college friends hai aur kafi close bhi the

Shehnaaz's heart ached hearing the word close.She was feeling like to run from there and just cry her heart out.But anyways she controlled herself and  smiled.

Aman:Sidharth Riya ki koyi baat nahi talta aur aab dekhna wo pakka bolegi ki usse dance karna hai aur Sidharth bhi uske sath dance karne ke liye maan jayega

Aman said all these smirkingly while his words broke Shehnaaz's heart.She was feeling terrible and her heart was wrenching. Exactly what Aman said that only happened, Riya asked him and he agreed.Sidharth always argued with her and then comply her request but here once Riya told and he agreed.She can't control anymore and tears came out from her beautiful orbs.

Aman:Shall we(forwarding his hand)

Shehnaaz:sorry Aman par mera maan nahi hai main bahar ja rahi hu

Aman:it's okay but baby why are you crying

Sana:kuch nahi bas mujhe akela chorh do

Aman:aree par

Not letting him complete, Shehnaaz just ran from there .Aman looked at her retreating figure and smirked.He thought he is successful in making misunderstandings between them.Shehnaaz went outside and sat on the grass.Tears were still flowing out from her eyes.

Sana:mujhe kyu itna bura lag raha hai,wo jo bhi kare mujhe kya but mujhe rona kyu aa raha hai Riya aur Sidharth ko dekh kar.....maybe kyunki wo mera husband hai isliye but hum dono mein husband wife jesa kuch nahi hai, humari Shaadi majboori mein huyi thi.....par mera dil kyu itna dukh raha hai,kyu....mujhe kahi Sidharth se....nooo,esa nahi ho sakta but phir mujhe kyu itna dard ho raha hai ,Kyu mera dil ro raha hai usse kissi aur ke sath dekhke.....do I love him?

She kept thinking about it still crying that's when she heard her heart's voice saying .

You love him Shehnaaz
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️