chapter 27

Soon they reached london.Sidharth had his own mansion in london as his dad and he often came here related to business.Shehnaaz was mesmerized seeing the house.

Shehnaaz was mesmerized seeing the house

Sana:it's so beautiful

Sid:aab dekti bhi rahungi ya andar bhi chalna hai

Sana:yeah,it's go

They both entered the mansion together.Shehnaaz's eyes scanned throughout the mansion,the interiors were royal and beautiful. She couldn't take her eyes off .While Shehnaaz was scanning the place, Sidharth was busy admiring her.He keenly looked at her how her eyes shone with amazement seeing the mansion and her smile which was on her face from the time they entered the mansion.He didn't wanted to disturb her but having no option left he said.

Sid:Shehnaaz go to your room and freshen up ,I have an important work so I need to go

Sana:Sidharth par abhi toh aaye aur mujhe apna room bhi nahi pata

Sid:Maria dekha degi but please Shehnaaz mera jana zaroori hai

Sana:okay

Sidharth left from there after instructing Maria .Maria showed Shehnaaz the room.The interior of the room were really beautiful.

Sana:wow it's so beautiful par main akeli kya karu....main toh bore ho jaungi

She immediately remembered that she had brought some of her books as she thought incase she would get bored then would read them.

Sana:jab tak Sidharth nahi aata tab tak main books hi parh leti hu

Shehnaaz started reading her book .She tried concentrating on her book but again her mind made her think about Sidharth.

Sana:uff mujhe kya ho raha hai,main Sidharth ke baare mein kyu soch rahi hu wese uski yaad toh aa rahi hai.....usse bhi abhi hi jana tha,Sara bol rahi thi ki enjoy your  honeymoon aisi enjoy karu books parh kar,par ek second Shehnaaz ye honeymoon nahi hai tu kya bol rahi hai,chup kar aur concentrate

Shehnaaz again started studying keeping her thoughts of Sidharth away.After completing his work,Sidharth entered the mansion and quickly went to his room.

He saw Shehnaaz sleeping on the table with her books scattered on the table.She was looking cute with that pout.Sidharth couldn't control and kissed her cheeks.Shehnaaz stirred in her sleep .Sidharth didn't wanted to disturb her sleep so carefully picked her up in his arms and layed on the bed.

After changing he dress ,he also layed on his bed closing his eyes.It was late night when he woke up and saw Shehnaaz hugging him.Her head was on his chest while her hands were around his waist.Sidharth looked at her. It was the first time she hugged him while sleeping .He felt peace ,sukoon in that hug .He also wrapped his hands around her and slept.

It was early morning when Shehnaaz opened her eyes ,she was shocked seeing their position.

Sana:hey bhagwan ye kese ho gaya,main yaha kesi aayi

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth was sleeping peacefully. She was adoring him while unconsciously her hand went towards his face and caressed his cheeks.Sidharth woke up feeling the soft touch and looked at Shehnaaz who was staring at him.

Sid:good morning Shehnaaz (kissing her forehead)

Sana:good morning....tum kab aaye

Sid:kal raat ko aaya tha

Sana:okay,please aaj gumne chale main kal sachi bohot bore ho gayi thi

Sid:Shehnaaz mera maan nahi hai

Sana:please Sisharth chalo na,kal maine tumhari baat mani aaj tum maan lo please

Sid:fine get ready

Sana:really

Sid:yes

Shehnaaz hugged him out of excitement .Sidharth froze by her sudden hug but soon he also wrapped his hands around her.He was feeling so happy holding her so close to his heart.Shehnaaz could hear her favourite music,his heartbeat.Forgetting about other things they hugged each other ever so tightly.
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment. I wouldn't be able to give update tomorrow as I would be going to my cousin's house for holi celebration.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Happy holi to all,wish you all a safe and happy holi❤❤

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️