chapter 17

After the reception party ,Sidharth completely changed.He didn't spared a glance at Sana and always tried to ignore her.When he was at home,he used to avoid her as much as possible and when Shehnaaz used to ask something, he'd just replied in two to three words.

The reception day was the best day for Shehnaaz but she didn't knew that after that everything is gonna change.She was very hurt with this side of Sidharth.Though he was rude but he never ignored her ever. She was not understanding what happened all of a sudden.

It was late night,Sidharth had not come till now.

Sana:maa aap so jaeye, main Sidharth ka wait karti hu

Sm:koyi baat nahi Shehnaaz mujhe aadat hai

Sana:but maa ye aapki health ke liye acha nahi hai

Sm:thik hai par zyada dher mat jagna

Sana:ha maa

Shehnaaz was waiting for Sidharth from past half an hour.She was also tired so kept her head on the table trying to  close her eyes.But before she can do it,she heard a knock on the door.Sidharth entered the house.

Sana:tum fresh ho jau main dinner lagati hu

Sid:hmm

Sidharth went to freshen up and came back while Shehnaaz served him the dinner.Both were having the dinner in complete silence.

Sana:Sidharth tumhara din kesa tha

Sid:acha tha

Sana:tumhe pata hai maine aaj-

Sid:Shehnaaz I am done

Not letting her complete, Sidharth stood up from the table and moved towards his room.After keeping the utensils aside,Shehnaaz also came to the room.

Sid:main couch pe so jata hu

Sana:Sidharth hum dono bed pe sote hai aur ye baat bhi nahi hai ki main uncomfortable hu so abhi achanak ye sab kyu

In all these days,irrespective of his ignore act both slept on the bed  in their respective sides.

Sid:kyunki mera maan kar raha hai

Sana:Sidharth why are you behaving like this,why are you ignoring me....after the reception party you started ignoring me like my existence didn't matter to you only,why why are you doing this(yelled)

Sidharth without telling anything just picked up the pillow and was going towards the couch when Shehnaaz held his hand from back.

Sana:I want an answer ,please Sidharth atleast tell me what is my fault please(in a chocked voice)

Tears rolled down her cheeks while Sidharth closed his eyes not able to see her tears.

Sid:Shehnaaz calm down

Sana:no first you tell me why are you behaving like this

Sid:Shehnaaz I have an important meeting tomorrow, I need to sleep

Sidharth freed his hand from her grip and layed down on the couch closing his eyes.Shehnaaz without uttering an word went to the balcony. Her tears were no where to stop .She started gazing  the stars that were shinning in the sky.

Sana:kyu kar rahe ho Sidharth esa,pata nahi kyu par mujhe acha nahi lagta jab tum mujhe ignore karte ho mujhe bohot hurt hota hai

Sidharth was lying on the couch.He was not sleeping just pretending to sleep.

Sid:I am sorry Shehnaaz ,mujhe bhi acha nahi lagta jab main tumhe ignore karta hu but I have to do this...I am sorry
************************************

I am sorry************************************

My book rankings,thank you so much my dear readers😘😘,hoping to trend on #Sidnaaz soon with such lovely rankings🤞❤❤

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️