chapter 30

Sid:Aman tumne Shehnaaz ko dekha

Aman:ha woh mujhe bahar jate huye dekhi thi

Sid:wo bahar kyu gayi

Aman:mujhe kya pata.....btw tumhara aur Riya ka dance acha tha

Sid:main Shehnaaz ko dekh ke aata hu

Sidharth left from there while Aman smirked evily.

Aman:maine chigari toh laga di hai bus aag lagni baki hai

(Don't worry guys iss Aman ka barabar Rainbow banega but abhi uske liye time hai😉)

Sidharth went outside and saw Shehnaaz sitting in the lawn looking upwards.He moved towards her and sat beside her.Shehnaaz looked at him but quickly turned her gaze to other side.

Sid:Shehnaaz

Sana:hmm

Sid:tum yaha bahar kya kar rahi ho,aandar chalo

Sana:ha aur aandar uss chudail ka
dance dekhu(in her mind)hume mansion wapas chalna chahiye

Sid:kyu itni jaldi

Sana:Sidharth mujhe yaha aur nahi rukhna please chalo(shouting)

Sid:tum gussa kyu ho rahi ho....okay ,fine chalte hai

Sidharth and Shehnaaz sat in the car and drove towards mansion.In the whole journey Sidharth initiated a talk but everytime Shehnaaz ignored him.They reached the mansion and without looking at Sidharth .Sidharth found it weird but thought maybe she is tired that's why she is behaving like this.

The night Shehnaaz didn't hugged him and layed on her side.Sidharth didn't liked at all since the day they have come here he has got a habit of sleeping with Shehnaaz in his arms.Shehnaaz was also not able to  sleep ,she so wanted to hug him but controlled herself.

The next morning Shehnaaz woke up and looked at Sidharth who was sleeping hugging her waist.She so loved this and just wanted to hug him . After realizing her love for him,she just wanted to confess her feelings and hug him tightly but she can't melt so soon.Pushing his hand she woke up.

Shehnaaz after bathing entered the room and saw Sidharth awake sitting on bed.

Sid:good morning Shehnaaz

Sana:hmm

Sid:isse kya hua ese kya behave kar rahi hai(in his mind)

Not thinking much Sidharth also went to take shower.It was now barely two hours and Shehnaaz didn't uttered a word which was nearly next to impossible.

Sid:Shehnaaz kuch hua hai tum kyu nahi kar rahi

Sana:kuch nahi hua

Sid:phir tum kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ho

Sana:Sidharth mujhe tumse baat nahi karni

Sid:par kyu?maine kya kiya?

Sana:seriously tumhe nahi pata tumne kya kiya

Sid:ha mujhe nahi pata maine kya kiya

Sana:apni wife ko ignore karna toh tumhari liye bohot hi asan kaam hai,right?

Sid:maine kab ignore kiya

Sana:aab tumhe ye bhi yaad nahi ,great

Sidharth looked at her confused but next moment he remembered that how he forgot her in the party and also was not with her all the time.He looked at Shehnaaz who was fuming in anger and glaring him.

Sid:sorry Shehnaaz wo bus Riya mili toh-

Sana:aap apni wife ko bhul gaye right

Saying this Shehnaaz started moving out of the room but before that Sidharth held her from back.Sidharth was back hugging which sent chills down her spine.

Sid:sorry sweetheart I know meri galti hai and I will make it up to you

Sana:kese?

Sid:what about going to a icecream parlour

Sana:no mujhe nahi jana

Sid:please please atleast mere liye chalo

Sana:okay chalo
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️