chapter 43

Mature content ahead if you are not comfortable skip it aur jinko problem nahi hai wo aagey badhe🙂 (wese mujhe lagta hai almost sab parenge 😜phir bhi maine phele se warning de di,okay😁😁)

Sidharth carried her in his arms and dropped her on the bed.She was breathing heavily and shyly looking at him.Sidharth hovered over her and started sucking her neck .He was kissing,sucking and nibbling on her neck not leaving any place .Shehnaaz's hands were caressing his hair turning him on more.

Sana:Sidharth

Shehnaaz screamed when she felt Sidharth's teeth on her soft neck biting it.Sidharth left her neck and looked at her face,her flushed face.Her hairs were messy while her breaths were heavy .Her cheeks had a red colour and her eyes were closed.Sidharth leaned towards her face and took her lips in his. Sidharth didn't rushed this time he was softly and slowly sucking her lower lips ,cherishing them and tasting their sweet taste.Shehnaaz pulled his hairs and pulled him more closer.She was enjoying their slow yet passionate kiss.

Sidharth left her after making her breathless .His hands were roaming on her body creating a havoc inside Shehnaaz. She could feel Butterflies in her stomach and was blushing feeling his touch.Sidharth was busy nibbling on her shoulder and collarbone. The strap of her top was lowered down and hiked up till her stomach .Sidharth was taking his sweet time loving her wife .

His hands lowered down and were now caressing her exposed thigh.Shehnaaz took a deep breath feeling his hands so close to her private part.Sidharth just caressed her inner thigh and kissed it.He moved upward and looked at his wife who was a mess,a beautiful mess.She was breathing heavily, her body was covered with love bites given by him,her lips were swollen. Sidharth smiled and pressed his lips on her forehead for a long time.He didn't wanted to rush into things and wanted to explore their relationship slowly and cherishing it.

Shehnaaz looked at him surprised.She expected him to do much more than this but knew that he was waiting for special time and controlling himself.He  was also as desperate as her maybe more but on the other hand he also willing to take it slow ,slowly exploring everything and their cherishing such sweet moments .

Sidharth layed on his side while taking Shehnaaz in his arms.Shehnaaz was trying to calm her inner self after whatever happened right now.Sidharth caressed her back,relaxing her.Shehnaaz snuggled into him and went into deep slumber. Sidharth also closed his eyes feeling her warmth,the sukoon but not before kissing her forehead again.

It was evening when Shehnaaz opened her eyes feeling the lose of warmth.She looked at the other side and found it empty. She looked around the room and saw him in the balcony facing his back to her.Before she can move towards him ,her phone rang.She looked at the caller id and smiled not thinking once for a sec ,picked the call.

Sana:hi kesi hai

Sara:mera kya yaar wahi normal college phir ghar aur kya....tera bata honeymoon and all ,acha phele yahi bata ki kaha gaye ho tum dono honeymoon ke liye bhai ne mujhe nahi bataya aur na hi mom ne

Sana:acha baba shant toh ho ja ,hum Maldives aaye hai

Sara:wtf,tumlog Maldives mein ho ,wow sahi hai.....mujhe nahi pata tha bhai itne romantic mujhe toh laga tha wo sirf akdu aur boring hai

By hearing the boring word ,Shehnaaz remembered the night when she said Sidharth that he was boring and how he showed her how boring he was.Shehnaaz felt her cheeks getting hot by just the thought of it.

Sara:oyee kaha kho gayi

Sana:kahi nahi tu ba-

Shehnaaz stopped midway when she felt two arms around her waist. She turned her neck and saw Sidharth back hugging .She signalled him to move but he remained a deaf ear and was still hugging her.

Sidharth saw that she woke up and was now talking to someone on the phone.He went inside and by the voice he guessed that it was Sara.He thought something and smirked.

Sid:revenge time sweetheart

Then he hugged her from back not bothering how she was stopped midway .

Sara:kya bol rahi thi

Sana:main kuch bhi toh....nahi,mmm

Soon Sidharth started trailing kisses all along her neck .Shehnaaz was finding it very  difficult in controlling her moans and speaking.She pushed Sidharth a little but it didn't affected him.His hold only got more tighter and started sucking the love bites which he had given earlier.

Sana:tu...kuch....bol....rahi...thi

Sara:nahi main kuch nahi bol rahi thi,tu bol rahi thi na

Sana:main...nahi...toh,mm

Sara:I think maine galat time pe call kar diya ,sorry and enjoy your honeymoon

Sara disconnected the call but not before saying something which made Shehnaaz red in embarrassment .

Sara:haa aur bhai ko bol de ki araam se apna kaam continue kare ,mmm(giggling)

Shehnaaz threw the phone on bed after the call  was disconnected. She turned around but Sidharth was quick to move from there.She threw a pillow at him.

Sid:ouch ,pagaal ho gayi hai Shehnaaz

Sana:ha ho gayi hu ,pata nahi Sara kya soch rahi hogi ,tumjhe thora bhi chen nahi hai(throwing another pillow)

Sid:abbey maine kya kiya

Sana:tune kya kiya,ruk abhi batati hu

Shehnaaz continued throwing pillow at him .Sidharth dodged some of them while he also started throwing at her.Their pillow fight continued turning the room into complete mess.
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment. Hopefully I got time and so updated🤗.Please thore zyada votes kar diya karo🥺,views are 700+ but votes are not 200 also😕.

I am really tired after all my online classes but still try to give updates.Even I am not updating the other books as I want to give my 100% attention to one book and write well so  even I expect 100% result from you all guys also😞😞.Anyways leave it but if you really love my work you will  think about it once.These online classes really sulks😩😩.Idk about you all who are having online classes but I am having my online classes from 6:00 in the morning😵.Like seriously I don't even go to school so early ,huff😖.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️