The Bat Family Baby ~Chp. 2

AN: So I have come to the decision that Katherine's anxiety about her name is based around mine personally, although it doesn't go past that. I just don't like people saying my birth name because it makes me uncomfortable. Also I usually update on Fridays ( I think thats Thursday in the northern hemisphere) so yeah love ya's- Past Maddie💕✨

Also real quick age thingy
Bruce: 50
Dick: 23
Bab's and Jason: 21
Cass and Steph: 20
Tim: 19
Damian: 15
Kate: 14 (We da Bat baby)

~ Katherines POV ~
• 9 Months Later •
"Woooooooooooowwwwww"
Bruce chuckles. "So I guess that makes 'Wow' all of my kids first word when they came home for the first time"

I smile and grab my suitcase and guitar and run inside with Bruce and Alfred trailing behind me. The house, no, mansion is huge. It's got all kinds of creepy old stuff in it. Its awesome, and hopefully it's got some not-evil ghosts in it too.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMIAN"

"COME AT ME ASSHOLE"

Oh dear god please don't be my "brothers"
I follow the sound of screaming and when I come close to a door I hear a sound that sends a freakish panic through my body.

SMASH

OH SHIT HE'S GONNA BEAT US ALL UP!!! WE'RE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!

I sprint into the room and close my eyes, I cast a repatriation spell and fix what appears to be a broken lamp.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" The dark-skinned boy who was on the floor fighting and is now standing yell's.

"Hold on" I say flicking my finger and casting a second-hand (Get it? Like a second pair of hands) spell under my breath, fixing his suit. I cast another making the taller boy stand, fixing his clothes also. Just as I had finish Bruce walks in and up to me. I freak out and accidentally blurt out;
"PLEASE DON'T HIT ME MR WAYNE I FIXED THE LAMP SO PLEASE DON'T!!!"
To which everyone stared at me shielding my head.

Why aren't they trying to get out of here? They're gonna get beaten too if they don't run....right??

I feel someone standing in front of me put their hands on my shoulders and I slowly open my eyes in fear.

"I'm sorry for scaring you kiddo, I didn't know you would react like that if you want I'll give you your space."
Bruce.

I hug him tightly and whisper a quick 'Thanks Bruce' and then pull away to see everyone now standing in a sort of line around the room.
"Hi, I'm Kate and I'm 14" Is all I manage to get out.

"Nice to meet you Kate, I'm Richard but everyone call's me Dick. I'm 23." The second tallest one says.

He seems nice.

"I'm Jason, call me Jay if you want. I'm 21 and so is Bab's." The tallest guy says.

I wonder how he got the streak in his hair, it looks cool.

"I'm Timothy but, please call me Tim. I'm 19."

The guy looks around 5'5 -ish, my height. He seems nice too.

"Im Damian. Im 15." This guy is shorter than me.
" I am Cassandra and this is Stephanie. We are both 20" A short haired girl says.

She looks hella scary, I'm sure she's chill. I hope...
"Wow, so I'm now the family baby huh?" I say causing Bruce to chuckle.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and turn around to see a ghost in a suit.

"Oh. Hey dude." I notice everyone looking.
This guy looks like a poltergeist and I can tell they can't see him. "What's up? Need something or maybe someone?"