Nightmares and Slang words ~Chp. 3

AN: Hey ya'll! So I'm currently busy with assignments and moving in with my Nonna because I'm not living with my parents for a while, so I'll be busy for a bit and I'm posting this on Friday in Australia. (Either Thursday, Friday or Saturday depending on where you live 💕) Anyways, enough about me, I hope you're all having a good day! 💕🥰

*TW Homophobia and LOTS of swearing*
~ Katherines POV~
I wake up to hear something smashing on the floor and heavy footsteps, I quickly get off my bed, causing half-finished homework to fall to the floor, and walk into the kitchen. I see my mother looking infuriated and a stack off her 'special dinner plates' in pieces all over the floor at her feet. She turns to me and screams;

"KATHERINE WHO IS THIS FUCKING F@G!?!?"

"Mum what are you talking about?....." I ask confused.

"THIS FUCKING D¥K€ JUST ASKED FOR HER GIRLFRIEND KATHERINE!!!! WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?!?!?!" She points at a terrified figure standing at the door.

"Kaitlyn....oh no...."

"EXPLAIN NOW BEFORE I KILL BOTH OF YOU EVIL DEMON-INFESTED CREATURES!!!" She spat at me.

"This is Kaitlyn....m-my girlfriend...." I feel a lump slowly climbing up my throat, threatening me with tears.

"SO YOUR A FUCKING FA66OT TOO!?!?! She screamed, you could practically SEE the steam coming out of her ears.

"......"

"ANSWER ME YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!"

"......"

"Your a disgrace..."

She starts walking across the kitchen.

".....M-mu-" I start as she turns around and looks at me with rage filled eyes, at this point I am tearing up.

What's that shining thing?...

OH GOD SHE HAS A KNIFE!!! THATS WHY SHE WAS WALKING AWAY!!!!!! OH GOD NO, PLEASE NO!!

"DONT CALL ME THAT YOU FILTHY FUCKING PIG. YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER"
*insert stabbing noises x3 because I only know "ee-ee-ee 🦍🍌"*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I let out a blood curdling scream grabbing at my stomach and seeing black smoke crawling up my legs.

"KATE WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" Jason bursts through the door with a gun in hand and Tim, Dick and Damian behind him with game controllers at the ready.

"PLEASE G-GET BACK I-I DON'T W-WANT T-T-O HURT Y-YOU!!!" I scream.

They see the memory playing in front of me in the smoke. They start to back up.

I remember what my caseworker used to tell me to do. "Deep breaths...deep breaths...deep breaths" I inhale and exhale 3 times. The smoke slowly trails back into my body.
"I'm so sorry guys" I say starting to cry, still sitting in my sweaty sheets. I crawl into a ball and let the tears fall, sobbing silently.

"..........."

"WHAT WAS THE NOISE WHAT HAP-OW!!" It was Bab's.

I felt 5 pairs of arms around my body and lifted my head. The moment I did Jason pulled me in tightly and the movement pulled me out of bed and out of the sweaty sheets. Everyone stood up and stood around me. I kept crying.

I feel warmth in my chest. WHY DO I FEEL WARM!?!?! AM I SICK OR SOME SHIT?!?!?!

I shift my eyes in a panic around me and check if my throat or chest actually hurt. I felt no internal pain, however Dicks arms holding onto me hurt a little.