The Witch Doctor ~ Chp. 5

AN: Hi precious people! I hope your day is going well! I'm so grateful for you all and I love you all! Your valid and I really appreciate you! ~ Weird bi girl💕✨
~ 4 years later (T'was necessary) ~
~ Cayne's POV (Currently Enby) ~

" HEY POPS! I'M HOME!!" I yell out to my dad.

"Hey kiddo" he says walking up behind me and ruffling my now short hair. "How ya doin?" He asks.

"Eh. I'm fine, wheres Lolipop Boy?" I ask him.

"Upstairs with his boyfriend...of course" He pauses.

"K thanks pops" I kiss him on the cheek. "ALFIE WHERE YOU AT?!?!" I screech out at the house.

"IN THE KITCHEN PICCOLA!!" He calls.
"I have made fresh cookies" he smiles at me.

"Hey Alfie" I smile taking some of the cookies and sitting down across from him.

"Good afternoon Piccola, how was your day?" He asks as he pull an entire sheet of cookies up by the baking paper and pours all the cookies into a half-full cookie jar.

"Nothing new happened, you?" I ask him attempting to use my magic to grab the cookies, ultimately failing.

"Oh. I was just asked to send you down to the cave" He says taking out the small phone "You should probably go, it looks important" giving me a small smile.

"Yeah, I'll go but I already know what's going on, I'm excited that my status as an Anti-hero is now public, but you guys always seem to forget that I'm the one who can't tell GARY to stop rambling, EVER" I say walking out of the kitchen and towards the staircase.

As I walk into the cave I can already tell what they're about to do so, for the fun of it, I cast a spell and turn on the lights to see Bruce, Jason, Roy and Tim hanging upside down by their ankles while Stephanie, Cass and Bab's laugh their asses off at the sight.

The computer rings and I answer it as they yell at me to put them down, and see Damian, Dick and K'ori on a couch in the tower.

"HEY GU- Pfffffffttttt" I watch Dick as he bursts out laughing and K'ori try's to stifle her giggles.

"Wow. Why am I not surprised?" Damo says pinching his nose.

"Like father like son dearest brother" I smile at him, although he does seem likes he is in a genuinely bad mood, after that I drop it and start talking to K' ori;

"Good evening sibling-in-law" She says smiling at me as Damian and Dick fight each other in the back ground. I can see something on her shirt.....

"Good evening K'ori, how are you?" I ask her politely.

Hold up....that looks like....HOLY SHIT THATS A FUCKING SOUL!!! THAT IS A NEW 4 WEEK OLD SOUL FORMING!!!!! That means.....HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!!!!!

"Are you all right Cayne?" She asks, causing me to come back from my thoughts. "You appear to be distracted, by something" She smiles at me curiously.

"Um yes I'm fine, but I need to be excused" I say sprinting out of the room and grabbing Alfred on the way up to my room.