Chapter 20: "If I.."

"Over there." Jongin pointed out through the car window and to where he point his finger at, I saw Sehun sitting on a park bench alone.

This is the park where Sehun took me the first time.

"I'll go talk to him." I told Jongin as I worriedly get out of the car and go to where Sehun is.

When I reached the park bench, I glanced at Jongin in the car and he nodded his head to me as if saying that he has to leave and did leave so I shift my attention back to Sehun. He was sitting peacefully alone in a park bench and I sat next to him.

"Sehun?" I called but he hasn't lift his head up. "Sehun, please. Can we talk? I'm sorry for acting like a jerk a while ago." I sighed, waiting for him to look at me but he didn't. "I was just carried away by my emotions."

He still hasn't glance at him even a little and remain his head down.

"Sehun.." I called once again.

After a split minute, he slowly shifts his attention to him. He brushed his hair to the left side and stared at me.

"Se-" I didn't finish I was about to say when I saw beads of cold sweat rolling down to his temples and his eyes.. those eyes.. The iris of his eyes were turning from black to red which really makes me a lot worried at the same time, scared. "Sehun, are you alright?" I asked, touching his forehead using my palm.

"I'm alright." He said, weakly as he remove my palm on his forehead using his hand and hugged me instead. I did felt butterflies in my stomach when he hugged me. "Don't ever leave." He whispered in a voice almost cracking.

I hugged him back tightly, securing him in my short arms. "I'm sorry." I apologized once again.

-------

We both decided to go home and obviously, Sehun looks weak. What's wrong with you, Sehun?

"Are you really okay, Sehun?" I asked him once as I trailed off behind him as he entered his bedroom. "You look weak." I said worriedly.

I only left him for a short time and now, look at him.

"I told you, I'm okay." He smirked mischievously. "Just a little tired."

I want to ask him tons of questions but I decided to remain silent. He laid down on the bed and pulled his blanket up, covering himself. It's my first time in his room and somehow, I felt special. I felt like I'm needed.

He tapped the empty space beside him snd smiled at me sweetly. I just looked at him oddly. "Please?" He pleaded. I rolled my eyes and laid down beside him.

I looked at his clear ceiling. "It's happening." He whispered, looking at the ceiling as well.

From the ceiling, I shift my gaze to Sehun and he was smiling. "What did you say?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

I locked my gaze on him.

I felt his arm moved. He slid it under my nape, making it my pillow and pulled me closer to his chest.

"What are you up to, Sehun?" I smirked, asking him and looking in his eyes.

But Sehun didn't respond to my question. "Can I ask you something?" He asked, dodging my question and asking me another question.

"What?"

"If I change into something you don't want or something you don't expect me to be, would you still be here for me? Would you still stay close to me like this?" He asked with such sincere words.

"What made you ask that?" I answered with another question as I furrowed my brows.

"Because if one day and I'll change, I want you to still be here with me." He said honestly and I felt him kissed my hair. "Would you do that?"

I bit my lip and looked at him. "Of course. I promise." I lifted my pinky and so did he. He laughed shortly before we made a pinky promise and I saw him smile once again.

I looked away after, thinking. Why do I feel like Sehun's saying goodbye? Why do I feel like he's slipping away? What's going on, Sehun? What are you hiding?

"I'll try not to change for you, Aira." Sehun whispered.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh god, I don't think it's a good chap. Huhu. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'll try to update often but I'm busy with midterm exams so please wait guys! Love you, readers!

VOTE, COMMENT and SHOW SOME LOVIN'! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EXO-Ls! ❤❤❤