Chapter 26: You would remember us

The next day came and once again, I feel empty not to see 'the typical Sehun'. I miss him.. The old him.

"Aira?" Dr. Joonmyeon snapped me back to reality.

"Ah, yes?" I said, blinking repeatedly.

"Tsk." He shook his head. "Deep in thoughts, huh?" He said and slowly, I nodded apologeticly. "As I was saying, I already injected Sehun a different drug, so right now, Sehun's resting after he just had his 'meal'." Dr. Joonmyeon said, emphasizing the word 'meal'. "So, if the room is bloody and messy.. Just deal with it, okay?"

"Okay.." I said, quite unsure of what to answer. I tightly hold the small shoe box, I'm holding as I breathed in.

"Here. Let Sehun change his clothes." He said as he handed me a clean black shirt with long sleeves. Dr. Joonmyeon was about to leave when he stopped and looked at me again. "Oh, I must add. I'm sure you're aware of the news before. About a college student who was brutally murder? Have you heard of it?"

I nodded my head, listening intentively. I saw that news before when Sehun and I were having our date. Our last date.

"Well, I have concluded that maybe Sehun was behind it. Since he was already transferring into a demon that time, he needed an alive, raw flesh to conquer his hunger." He explained slowly.

"I have thought of that too, and until now, I still think he's the reason behind it." I said.

He smiled, and stared deeply into my eyes, pausing for seconds before he speak. "I'm glad that no matter what happens, you're still here- staying for Sehun's sake."

I smiled again. "It's because I love him too much, Dr. Joonmyeon." I said, almost whispering.

He smile again — A livelier smile. "How sweet. Oh well, maybe I should go now."

"Alright." I said, smiling to him and the next thing I know, he disappeared right before my eyes.

I entered the room after Dr. Joonmyeon left and just like what he said, the room is indeed messy and bloody. They were dead lambs on the cold floor.

This must be what Joonmyeon is saying about Sehun's meal- A raw flesh of meat, either a man or an animal. Is this even the Sehun I know? I sighed. Sehun's really a demon now.

I saw Sehun with his eyes closed as he still sitting on the floor. Bloodstains are all over his white shirt and at the corners of his mouth as I stared at him. I shook my head as I approached him.

I kneeled in front of him and took out some wet wipes from the shoebox, I brought. Slowly, I wiped away those bloodstains using the wet wipes I'm holding. "Messy eater, Oh Sehun." I whispered, and still Sehun's eyes are still shut closed.

Once I finished wiping his face, I stripped Sehun's dirty white shirt. Noticing it, his hands and feet were free from those huge handcuffs and huge chains today.

I gently put him the clean black longsleeves on with just one hand, since my other hand is still fractured as hell. "There. Now, you look way better and clean, Sehun." I said, overjoyed. I glanced at him and he's still asleep, so with a lot of care, I transfer his head onto my lap so he could sleep comfortably.

"Look what I brought Sehun." I said, talking to a man sleeping on my lap. "It's a shoebox but it's not an ordinary shoebox." I said, smiling at myself. "This shoebox will contain all of our memories within five days that we're together.." I paused, glancing at the sleeping Sehun. "So, if all of this is over and you wake up and you're all better, you would see this box and you would remember me. You would remember us." I said happily but the last three words just broke me to pieces.

I opened the shoebox and inside it, there are the unused tickets for Luhan's game that we didn't attend to. There are even polaroid pictures, I just took before and every polaroid picture has something written underneath it. Something memorably written. "If you're all better, I want you to keep this and treasure it.. As if you're treasuring us." I said, as I put down the shoebox on the floor and caressed Sehun's cheek. "I do wish you'll do that."

-----------------

After an hour, the drug inside Sehun's demon body run out and he returned into a raging demon again.

When will this stop? I want Sehun to be alright now. It hurts to see him like this- like a raging monster.

I exited the room immediately as I saw Sehun gone wild again.

Heart races, Lips trembling because of fear- I'm really scared to see Sehun like that. I slowly closed my eyes as I tried to calm myself down. This will be over soon, Aira. Soon enough. I thought, helping myself to calm down.

I flutter my eyes open as I did calm myself down.

And from afar, I heard Jongin's voice. He's talking to someone else. It'll be impossible that he's talking to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo went home last night while he's still here though- keeping an eye on me and Sehun.

I followed the sound of his semi-deep voice and the closer I get, the closer his voice gets clearer and louder.

I stopped my mark when I reached the corridor by the balcony. He's in the balcony and looks like he's talking to someone through a phone. I listened intently to their conversation since it seems like a serious one.

"..So will you do it, pal?" Jongin asked but he sighed, after. " You know, I get it, okay? I regret not believing to your predictions before that this is gonna happen. And now, it's indeed happening. Sehun's fully a demon and a mortal will die for him. This is all wrong, pal. Aira- I mean, the mortal can't die again. She already died once and for sure, Sehun's not going to allow her to die again." Jongin said, merely going insane. "I badly need your help, pal. Stop that mortal from dying again. Please. She's already blinded by love. She thinks love and trust will save Sehun from all of this and will save her from dying." He paused once again. The other person from the other line must be talking. "Come on, pal... You're the only demon I could think of saving Aira from dying. You're the only that could save her.. so please do so.." Jongin begged, whole-heartedly.

Another demon? There's another demon besides Sehun? I gulped this lump on my throat as all of Jongin's words starts sinking in my mind. And he already predicted this is going to happen? Shit. Who the fuck is that?

••••••••••••••••••••

He-He-Hey~! So, here's my update. :) It might be a little boring but please, bear with it. I tried my best. :3 Hope you'd like this.

Anyways, it's obvious that there's a new character on the fic and he'll show up on the book II as well so look forward on meeting him, 'kay?

P.S. This fic will come to an end soon. :')

VOTE and COMMENT, please! Love yahhhhh! ❤❤❤❤❤❤