Chapter 27: Sehun's assault

"Aira, are you still listening to me?" Dr. Joonmyeon said, snapping me back to reality.

"Uh, yes. I'm sorry. I'm zoning out." I said, sighing.

"You've been thinking too much. Just keep it cool, okay? Everything will be alright." He said, placing his hand on my shoulder and I nodded my head. "As I was saying, I'm here to inform you that Sehun's demon form is already taking over his body; it's getting stronger by the second. His demon form is rejecting the drug we used to inject him." He paused. "We must do something now."

"Then, let's do the operation. I'm ready to transfer my blood today."

"Calm down, sweetie. Don't need to rush things." Dr. Joonmyeon said, placing both hands on my shoulders and caressed it. "I think it'll be better if you listen to Jongin. I think he knows what best for you and Sehun, since he was once a demon too."

"But—"

"Listen to Jongin, 'kay?" Dr. Joonmyeon smiled. "He's only trying to do what's best for you. Aira, you don't have to die again so you could save Sehun. There are other options." He looked into my eyes. "And, how can you save someone if you too, need to be save as well?" He added and I was a bit confuse to what he said.

"I don't need to be save. I'm alright." I said.

"You sure? You don't feel empty there?" He said as he moved his one hand from my shoulder to my chest.

Then, it hit me. He's right, I've been feeling empty these days. Maybe, I need to be save as well.

Then he laughed after. "Don't mind what I just said. Anyways, I better go. Minseok called." He smiled as pat my shoulder before retrieving it.

"Oh, okay. Goodbye. Thanks for everything."

"Don't mention it." He said, before going down and leave the house.

------------------

It's a tiring day for me, at least. Mentally. I've been thinking all day about Sehun, mostly and I don't think it's good for me. So, I lay down on my soft bed, stared at the ceiling for seconds and closed my eyes shut. Slowly, I drifted to sleep.

*3:04 AM*

Groaning, I woke up when I can't seem to move my body. It feels like I'm somehow trapped. Fluttering my eyes open, I noticed a silhouette of a guy on top of me. I was about to scream for help when he swiftly covered my mouth with his hand, while I could feel his other hand on my waist. His hand was going up, tracing his fingers against my clothed skin, sending shivers to my spine until his hand reached my nape.

My fractured hand started feeling better so  with both hands, I tried pushing him in his chest but there's no use. He's really putting too much weight against me. Afterwards, he removed his hand from my mouth and placed it on my neck. I'm sure he felt it when I swallowed this lump on my throat.

"S-Sehun, is this you?" I asked, trembling.

I could feel Sehun's hands. His warmth. His hands. These are the warm hands that almost killed me the last time.

Again, he didn't answer and lean his face forward, right next to my cheek. "Sehun.." I called him once again. I have no idea what he'll do to me so I'm definitely scared.

After a split second, I could feel his hands  on my neck, tighter, like any second he'll break my neck. I gasped as I felt that I was out of breath. Swiftly, I grabbed both of his wrists using my hands as I tried my best to remove it. "Sehun, please.. " I begged eventhough, I know he won't listen.

His lips were so close to me that I could feel his deadly smirk.

When I was already out of breath, I kicked his crotch with all my might and it worked, he flinched a bit.

It gave me a chance to run away from him, leaving the room. I panted so hard as I run and run, making my way downstairs.

I stumbled and fell down when a cloud of black smoke started appearing right before my eyes, making my vision dark. Then from that smoke, Sehun appeared like a goddamn magician. I gasped when I saw him. How the hell did he even escaped his room in the first place?

Then, I remembered what Dr. Joonmyeon told me. "Sehun's demon form is already taking over his body; it's getting stronger by the second." Sehun's condition is really fatal and any second, he can kill me in a blink of an eye.

The latter picked me up on the floor, grabbing me by the neck using his one hand only. I could feel my feet in midair as he lift me up. I couldn't breath and I couldn't talk. I looked into Sehun's glowing dark red eyes and I couldn't see anything except this great urge to kill me.

He pinned me against the thick wall violently which made me winced for a second. Then he lean forward, biting my neck with his sharp teeth until it bleed.

"ARGHHHHH!" I cringed in pain as he bit me as if I could feel my skin peel off. It stings, it hurts. Like how he wanted it, it bleeded and he licked my blood as it continue to flow, escaping my wound.

He stopped licking my blood. I looked at his face and looks like he noticed something different in my blood. Right. He must have tasted his demon blood in my human blood since he sacrificed it to save me.

And, I think I made him mad. He growled in annoyance as he threw me, making my body hit the cold floor.

My body continues to ache. I think every bone in my body is broken. I tried my best to sit up.

I saw Sehun approaching me with that angry at the same time hungry expression in his face. I can't seem to move so I closed my eyes shut, as I waited for another pain to come but the next thing I know, I didn't feel any pain. I fluttered my eyes open to see what happened and I saw another unfamiliar man. He pushed Sehun against the wall, looking at the latter's eyes deeply then snapped his fingers immediately which made Sehun fell on the cold hard floor. Sehun's unconcious. What did this guy do to him? More or less, who the fuck is this guy?

I looked at him as I waited for him to face me and he did. He got this blonde hair that really compliments his bronze skin and dark circles under his eyes too.

"W-Who are you?" I asked helplessly. I'm really in pain. Both physically, mentally and emotionally.

He slowly approached me and he kneeled in front of me. He caressed my cheek gently and somehow, his hand bring warmth to me.

"You don't have to be afraid. I'm here." He said, softly. "I'm Huang Zi Tao," He beamed a little. "and if Sehun can't protect you then I'm willing to." The guy said as if he knows me for a damn long time now.

Could it be? Is he the demon Jongin was talking to over the phone?

But how? How did he get here and knew, I was in trouble?

••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the late update though. I'm really stressed about school stuffs plus EXO's freaking teasers! Geez, that drives me crazy like hell! XD Haha. How am I supposed to find out the hidden messages behind every member teasers? ARGHHHH! THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS! HAHAHA.

Anyways, who do you think is next to have a teaser? Hm? Oh well, the comeback is getting near. Can't wait. :D Ahh. Fangirl Mode: ON. Haha.

Well, I do hope you like this chap. Let's all welcome Huang Zi Tao in the fic, yow! Hahaha. VOTE & COMMENT, please. :) Thanks, love you guys!