Last Chapter: The Epilogue

THE AFTERMATH

Fluttering my eyes open, I scanned the whole area carefully and it's quite odd, that I don't have any memory of arriving here at all. I continue to scan the whole area. It's a busy place. I thought. Doctors and nurses, running around with their worried-yet-panicked faces and there are single beds in front of mine and every bed has a clean blue curtain to separate each bed from one another.

My head hurts like hell as I tried to slowly sat up from my bed. What happened? I looked at my left side and saw an old man talking to a doctor and on my right side, I saw a nurse putting on a cloth-like bandage around the blond lad's forearm. I could see that the nurse are stopping herself not to giggle obviously but damn, she looks like a tomato about to explode. I didn't notice that I was staring at the both of them until the blond lad shifted his attention to me, and flashed me his friendly smile.

I looked somewhere else, making it sure that he did smile to me and yes, he did smile to me. In return, I smiled to him timidly.

I shifted my gaze on a different direction when I heard familiar voices. "Aira!" Two voices yelled in unison. I squinted my eyes, trying to look at them closely. It's my oppas. Once they finally reached where I am, I both hugged them tightly. For some unknown reasons, it feels like I was far away from them and I've missed this two dorks too. Seriously. I thought.

They both pulled away from the hug. "I'm so s-sorry, Aira. I panicked. I-I didn't know what to d-do. I couldn't s-save you from that fucking car." Chanyeol oppa stuttered as he apologized even if  I don't know the idea why.

"Why are you apologizing, oppa? I'm good." I said, smiling but shit, my head hurts again.

"Fuck. If Mom and Dad find out about this, you're in big trouble, Yeol." Baekhyun oppa said, threatening my brother.

"I know, Baek. That's why I'm apologizing here." Chanyeol oppa, retorted.

Baekhyun oppa shook his head. "Whatever. Explain yourself when Mom and Dad find out about this." He threatened once again. He rolled his eyes at Chanyeol oppa before looking at me. "Anyways, are you feeling okay now, Aira? Any sign of broken bone?"

I giggled softly to how Baekhyun oppa shows his concernment. "I'm good, oppa. No broken bone. Just.. Just a mild headache." I responded, glancing at the both of them.

"Good. But I'll still call your doctor just to be sure, okay?" He asked, again and I plainly nodded. Baekhyun oppa left, calling the doctor which leaves me with Chanyeol oppa.

I looked at him and shoot him my reassuring smile. "Hey, oppa. Don't blame yourself for this. It's not that fatal and see, I didn't die." I laughed and he tried to force a smile as I placed my palm on the back of his hand. "Sometimes, shit just happened. We can't do anything about it." I added, trying to cheer him up. "So, don't feel bad now. Remember when we're kids, and I used to be bullied by our neighbors because I looked like a boy instead of a cute little girl." I smiled, reminiscing the past. "I couldn't be more thankful for having you as my older brother. You were always there, saving me." I locked my gaze on his eyes. "So, even way back then, you were my superhero 'till now—you're still my superhero, oppa." I said, sincerely. Chanyeol oppa hasn't said a word and just hugged me tightly. I could feel him quietly sobbing on my shoulders. This big baby. I slightly shook my head because of what I just thought.

"I just feel so bad, that's all." He said, then pulled away. He looked me right in the eye. "I've always been with my friends these days—partying all night, causing trouble that I didn't get a chance to hang out with you like the old days." Chanyeol oppa smiled. "So, I'm sorry. I think I'd lose my mind if you die today," He paused. "but thank God, you're not." Chanyeol oppa added, then glanced at the blond lad on my other side. "Oh, there he is." He said, pointing. I turned to face that lad again. "He blocked the car using his forearm to save you, Aira." Chanyeol oppa whispered.

"Really?" Oh my god, I have no idea. I tried standing up from the bed to appoach him, but Chanyeol oppa stopped me and that guy approached me.

"I'm Huang Zi Tao." He introduced. So he's chinese, huh? "I'm glad I could help you." He said.

"Oh? Sorry to cause you injury though." I paused, glancing at his fractured arm. "Anyways, I'm Park Aira and this is my brother, Park Chanyeol." I gestured to my brother and he nodded his head to Tao.

"I know." Tao mumbled, so I furrowed my brows at him.

Did I hear him right? He knows me? How? Questions flooded my mind.

"Keep in mind that I'm always here, protecting you even when I'm far or near you." He said, quite making me nervous to what he said. Is he a stalker? I looked at Chanyeol oppa's reaction to what he said and it seems that he's happy about it. He's smiling.

"Ah, thank you." I said, feeling uneasy. After that, he bid us his goodbye and left, giving me confusing thoughts.

"Isn't he a nice blond lad?" Chanyeol oppa asked as he sat beside me on my bed. I just nodded my head to Chanyeol oppa's question. Something's not right.

"Hey, they're here." Chanyeol oppa said, as we both saw Baekhyun oppa and a good-looking doctor next to him as they walked toward us.

Chanyeol oppa got up from the bed and the both of them—Baekhyun and Chanyeol took a step back as the doctor scanned the papers in his hands before looking at me. "Good day, I'm Dr. Oh and I'll be your doctor." He introduced himself, with that natural alluring face. Is he supposed to be that good-looking? I can't stop myself from staring.

I gulped this lump on my throat as I examined his face. "Dr. Oh.." I whispered. Why does it feels so familiar? Like somehow,

I've met him before.

••••••••••••••••

Epilogue is here. Is everything happens so fast? I'm so I hope you enjoyed reading this work of mine.

So, on the last chap Tao already did a magic trick which cause them to go back to past and remember nothing— except for Tao, and when Aira awaken, she's already in the past. Get me? Ow, I'm sorry. This fic is a mess. Are you all disappointed? Are you all mad? I'm sorry once again. I haven't thought of this fic carefully and just decided to made this fic for fun, not even thinking that it would get so many reads. Glob, I'm sorry.

If you have any suggestions or whatsoever, just comment, okay? Hehe.

Please look forward to the next book? Should I still write the 2nd book or not? Just answer okay? Share me your thoughts, please.

P.S. I might be in two-week hiatus for some reasons so again, sorry. Forgive me. I have a life outside here as well. Haha. :) Anyways, thank you for reading again. Are you all satisfied? Tell me, okay? TELL ME. I have this great urge to know. :* Okay, VOTE & COMMENT. LOVE YOU, GUYSSS! ♥♥♥♥