Chapter 10: My Strength

Aira's P.O.V.

Waking up, I felt a man's presence inside my room. I tried blinking my eyes open but it's painful.

"Your eyes are pretty swollen from crying the entire night." The man commented. Sitting up, I successfully opened my aching eyes and saw that the man who spoke was no other that Oh Sehun.

"What are you doing here?" I saw Sehun sitting on a chair next to the huge window.

"I slept here." He answered, approaching me and sat on the foot of my bed. "You're crying all night and I have to hold you so you won't cry.. which is horrible." Sehun said, almost whispering the last three words.

"Nobody said for you to sleep here, idiot." I rolled my eyes and Aish! It hurts!

"Whatever. Just get dressed and we'll be going to the hospital again." Sehun said, closing his book and removing his reading glasses before he left my room.

-------------------

Right now, Sehun and I are on our way to the hospital again. I still feel nervous, though. I feel like I'm going to cry again when I finally see Chanyeol oppa.

"Hey, I have a favor to ask." Sehun said in a monotonous tone.

I looked at him and saw him still focusing on the road. "What?"

"If you're planning to tell your brother that you do exist, then don't. It'll never help his condition." Sehun explained.

"Then, what must I say to him if I see him?"

"Convince him that you don't exist. It's the only way we can cure him." Sehun said once again. "Just do as I say, Aira."

I just furrowed my brows at him and looked away, dodging his statement. I don't know how should I respond. I don't know..

Once we finally arrived in the hospital, we entered the building and went to Chanyeol oppa's ward.

Outside the ward, we saw Dr. Kim Joonmyeon with his nurse, Minseok and they're talking to Baekhyun oppa and some two policemen.

Sehun and I approached them immediately.

"Excuse me, what's going on?" Sehun asked the two policemen.

"I called them just to check if there were indeed any reports about the incident Chanyeol was talking about." Baekhyun oppa answered.

"Looks like Park Chanyeol isn't improving at all." Minseok added.

"Good day, Dr. Oh. PO1 Wu Yifan here and this is PO2 Zhang Yixing." That tall Wu Yifan faced Sehun and introduced himself and the other one to Sehun. "We're just here to inform all of you that there was no record of any incident that happened in front the Lu's residence." Lu's residence? That's Luhan's house? That's where I died..

"We also interviewed the owner of the house, Mr. Lu Han, if he knew any incident in front of his house but he knew nothing." The other policeman said with the a deep dimple in his right cheek who I presume is Zhang Yixing.

"Mr. Lu Han doesn't even know who Park Chanyeol is and yet the latter seems to know the guy very well." Dr. Joonmyeon commented. "Park Chanyeol's case is really rare among our patients." He shook his head, losing hope on how to cure Chanyeol oppa. Don't lose hope. He needs to be cure..

"May I see him, please?" I butted in, asking for a permission to talk to my oppa. "Please.." I glanced all of them with pleading eyes.