~ Chapter 5 ~

{{ A FEW DAYS LATER }}

I slip in my earphones and blast some Of Mice & Men. I walk out of school and down the road where I see Oli leant against a brick wall waiting for me.

"Hey," I say, leaning up to peck him on the lips. He swings his arm around my shoulder and we begin to walk to my house.

"Oh I forgot to say, my dads gonna be gone for a week on holiday for some stupid work trip, he's never around much anyway but he'll be gone completely for a week. I was wondering if you wanted to stay round then to keep you away from your dad, maybe? I mean you don't have t-."

"I would love to," he replies before kissing the side of me cheek.

The rest of the walk is spent in a comfortable silence, not either one of us wanting to break it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye Dad!" I say giving him a tight hug before he leaves.

"Be safe," he shouts before driving away in his taxi. I quickly run up to my bedroom grabbing my phone from my bedside table and finding Oli's contact.

To: Oli

Hey, you wanna come round now? xxx

From: Oli

See you soon xxx

I take a deep breath and sit at my desk looking into the mirror at myself. I put on a little more makeup and straighten my hair, throwing it into a lazy ponytail. I stick on some black ripped skinny jeans and a cropped black ATL top, showing my stomach, before sitting back down and my desk, my stomach beginning to rumble. I haven't eaten in a few days now it makes me sick whenever I eat. I push the thought of my fat body away when the door rings. I run down the stairs like an excited teenage girl and throw open my door to see Oli standing there with two duffel bags full of things.

"Hiii," hey says dropping his bags before throwing his arms around my body pulling me into a tight hug.

It's currently around 10:30 pm so we go straight up to my bedroom.

"Sorry we have no spare rooms so you're forced to be here with me," I say half jokingly before going into the bathroom to change. I rip off all my clothes and stick on a long top that goes up to just above my knees. I walk out to see Oli sitting on the bed in just his boxers.

"Erm, where am I sleeping," he says curiously.

"In the bed, duh," I say sarcastically. We both get into bed and before I know it I am met with Oli's face only centimeters away from mine.

He pecks my nose before speaking, "I love you Amelia, I know you probably don't feel the same way and honestly I don't blame you but I'm in love with you Amelia Joyce Pixie," and before I know it my lips forcefully connect with his.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you too," I whisper into Oli's ear as I lay here, in his arms. We lay like this for what seems like hours until I finally fall asleep.

My eyes flutter open to the bright sun clawing at my eyelids. I open my eyes to see no Oli and for a brief second I started to freak. I quickly grab some underwear and my top that's on the floor from last night and rush downstairs. I see Oli sitting on the sofa watching some crap t.v, again! I walk over and flopping on sofa opposite him.

"Amelia," he says jokingly catching my gaze.

"Oliver." He pats the empty spot next to him on the sofa and I move, now cuddling up to him again.