~Chapter 15~

A/N - So sorry about lack of writing, writers block I guess. Sorry if this is boring but I promise it gets better and I will start writing more. Enjoy!

- Mimi x

(Oli's Pov)

"You need to call them! Call them now! Wait... do you have their numbe- oh... yeah you probably do- call them. Wait... you calling them now? HURRY," Amelia says in one large breath, full of excitement. We're sitting in her bed and its currently 3:00 am and we haven't stopped talking since we got back, five hours ago.

"Okay...okay. I'm gonna call them-I'll call Nicholls," I reply, laughing at her excitement.

"Who's that?"

"Oh, he was the guy that intro-"

"-hello?"

"Matt... uh, hi," I stutter as I watch Amelia observe the conversation closely.

"Uh, hi dude. What's up," Nicholls asked in a sleepy voice.

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet up...uh...today? Maybe we could talk about that idea you had for the... um... band?"

"Oh! Yeah, yeah great, when?"

"Um, 12:00, the coffee bar in town?"

"See you then," he replied before hanging up.

-------------

12:07.

"Come on Matt," I mutter to phone, tapping my hand uncontrollably on the wooden table. Sweat builds up around my hairline as I continue to tap on the table, occasionally taking sips of my, now slightly warm, Coke.

12:11-

"-Hey, Oli!" I raise my head from my phone to see Nicholls walking up to me before slumping his body onto the chair in front of me.

"Hey," I reply, straightening my posture in my chair before taking a sip of warm Coke and then a red headed women dressed in all black came up to our table. I recognised her from last time I came here with Nicholls. Her name was something beginning with C...C...Chloe? I watched as she began bend over to Nicholls and then they kissed.

Wait.

Kissed?

I observed carefully and large smirk began to spread across my face, my eyebrows raised curiously.

"Uh huh?" I sarcastically said as Chloe pulled away, her cheeks blush pink.

"Oh yeah, um," Nicholls said through a laugh.

"So, can I get you two boys anything?" We both shook our heads in reply before it was left just the two of us.

"So when did that happen?" I began.

"Uh, last month," Nicholls said through another of his laughs, "so what is it you wanna talk about?"

"The idea about the band, I've thought about it loads and I really think it could work."

"I think the same but obviously we need to talk to the rest of the guys first."

-------------

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz

"Hello?" I say into the home phone.

"Is this Miss Pixie?"

"No, it's her um... boyfriend, is everything okay?"

"It's her friend Alix... Alix Jones, she's had an incident."

"What? Is everything okay? What's happened?"

"She's currently undergoing surgery, um... if you could please just give this message to Miss Pixie, thank you," she finished before hanging up the phone. I immediately ran up to my room and grabbed my phone before getting up Amelia's contact and calling her...

"...hello?"

"Amelia! Who are you with," I asked with slightly more aggression that intended.

"Jordan, why?"

"It's Alix, she's been in an accident, she's in hospital."

"Wha-"

"I'll meet you there, okay?"

"Um... yea-yeah, bye."

-------------

"It's okay," I whisper into Amelia's ear as I hold her tight in my arms, her sobs filling the waiting room.

"She said we can't see her for a few hours," Jordan interrupts, walking back from the desk, before we all sit down on, Amelia still sobbing in my lap.

"What even happened?" Amelia asked, her eyes red with tears.

"The lady said it was a car crash, she didn't have a seatbelt on and a truck..." she took a deep breath before saying, "it crashed into her car and her head went through one of the windows...her injuries ar- they're really bad Amelia and..." she took a long breath, tears spilling down her face, "I cant do this without her, she's everything to me. I-I just can't do it. D..does Sam know?"

"I.. I texted him," Amelia replied.

(Jordan's POV)

She was drinking. This cant be happening again, she already hit rock bottom. She always does this, drinks her worries away and then ends up here. She can't leave me, as much as her drinking annoys me she still means everything to me and just thinking of losing her, I cant continue if that would've happen.

I can't tell them about her drinking whilst driving, they think too good of her it's only really me and Sam that knows about the problem.

I just don't think she'll survive honestly and I hate to think like that and it breaks my heart to the point where I don't know if I could even bare to live any longer in a world without her but the damage is too bad, even the lady told me that she might not survive with this much damage.

How could she do this, fuck everything up.

-The therapy.

-The sacrifices me and Sam made.

-Giving up everything to help her.

And she does this...