Database--.Investigation_\\CODE:KEY

...|Log: [REDACTED]

...|Date: 3/2/2021 - 

...|Case #: 046

...|Name of Victim: [REDACTED] [REDACTED

...|Cause of death: Blunt force to the cranium and forehead. Several bloodied bruises on the neck, forearm, and chest. Internal bleeding found. Broken rib noted. Sighs of struggle. Airway blocked by an obsidian chip. 

...|Footage: [REDACTED] 'blank.video..[12:34]\\---Corru[pt...{'

**REQUEST LOST**

**LOADING**

--restriction data: ..protical confirmed

Access Restriction(s):Unrestricted / Use Restriction(s):Unrestricted

--[REDACTED]Question--logs: 

' define where the incident occurred ': Pandora's vault led by [REDACTED] with several others by the names [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]; were not at the scene, their defense was that a bombing was carried out in the Northeast wing and South East cells.

' define why the [REDACTED] was in the area ': They were visiting a prisoner. It was stated after investigating the staff that they had sighed a contract in the context that if he had entered the vault he would be [REDACTED] 24/7 supposedly and that if an attempt on the vault was had occurred in the case of emergencies; if an escape [REDACTED] [REDACTED] they must stay in the vault for the time frame of 96 [REDCATED] to 168 hours and the vault would go into full lockdown till the problem was solved. 

| Later confirmed by [REDACTED] eyewitness both warden and guards were not in the vault at the time |

' define prisoner ': Name: [REDACTED] \ Alias: Dream \ Age: [REDACTED] \ Height: [REDACTED] 6'2(???) \ Weight: [REDACTED] \ Eye color: [Redacted] \ Hair color: Dark blonde \ **FILE OPENED** \ Prison file: 2458 attempts; 37 casualties \ Statement: ' I am the only one who can resurrect them ' \ Crimes: abuse, several terrorist acts,  manslaughter, [REDACTED], [REDACTED] [REDACTED], theft by deception, lying to the court, harassing of minors, [REDACTED]..*/82eb..odd\\data_lost!---'

...|**INPUT,..ERROR_**

^^ERROR....134*2144_464002998-/3770.c.org/file..-corrupt

|Access to defined ACCPETED<denied--%|

' define resurrect ': ...

**LOADING NEW FILE**

- state prompt -

      ...|' define resurrect ': Inmate number: 001 claimed to have access and known whereabouts of a book of different and unknown origins;--supposedly resurrects the undead[00]''' okbo otn dofun ''' okob swa a ELI? ''' ERROR--

!!ACTIONS!!_&*ERROR--b1266*324464_0003998-?eo/099.c.org/file..-corrUPt..

**LOADING**

**LOADING RANK**

  - Accepted -