[2] Ghostbur & Techno

(Art not mine)

- A/n -

Here ya go Deadlysonggirl

I was listening to "Beachboy" by McCafferty when I first wrote this so if you wanna feel the mood I went for go ahead and pull up a playlist with it in it maybe

I was listening to "Beachboy" by McCafferty when I first wrote this so if you wanna feel the mood I went for go ahead and pull up a playlist with it in it maybe. You probably have it somewhere, it is popular!

I haven't edited the entire oneshot yet so I apologize. - 2023 R

:)

!! Enjoy !!

- A/n end -

-

"Let's Talk." 

Technoblade & WilburSoot

-

Ghostbur sat beside the welting fire pit as he was humming a familiar tune he picked up from Fundy and Quackity just a few days ago.

The cold cobblestone walls of his sewer home kept all the comfortable heat in as he was looking down at a pretty thick-looking book.

He was known to keep many of them so it was to no surprise that he had another three of them lying beside his feet that dangled from a stool which was just a chopped-up log.

"WOooo~ That was a cheerful ending!" He smiled down at the book he had seemed to just finish as he closed it and set it down with the rest.

Two pops rang out in the other room that was connected to the comfy little library. A faint whistle similar to the hiss of a snake, or even a whispered shriek from a banshee.

'What a silly thought.' As he exclaimed "Oh! My potions!" to himself, he floated over to the potion stand. A faint whispering sound like that of a snake hissing gets louder as he prepares seven small bottles.

As he heard the pressure plate outside his door Ghostbur quickly gathered his potions in his arms, which made a faint whispering sound like that of a snake. He placed them in a barrel to avoid any accidents. The person who stood at the doorway was one of his many best friends! His face distorted happily, the emotions making his face smudge.

A weird ghost thing he rarely noticed and no one bothered to mention before.

"Technoblade!" he exclaimed, swaying with joy. Techno shuddered at the cold emanating from the ghost and noticed the yellow teeth and gray-toned skin. Ghostbur froze, waiting for Techno's response. He clapped his hands cheerfully, lifting his beanie and adjusting his sweater to look presentable, aware that Techno was examining his appearance.

Techno nodded amused at what the other was doing as he walked in set aside his cape on a wooden coat stand and dropped his void-colored blood-stained nethorite sword on the floor as it leaned on the walls.

"Hey Wil, How are you?" Techno kept a monotone and professional tone as he walked closer to Ghostbur. 

"I'm delightful, just putting away my potions! Do you know I make invisibility potions? People have been taking them a lot recently. Haha! But that's alright. I can just make more and more. I have enough to share with the whole server." He rambled on as he spun all around the grinning pig.

He cleared his throat loudly to gain his attention. He came here for a reason.

Wilbur turned to him. Concern for the other floods into his warm caring eyes. "Are you alright Techno? Do you have a cold? A fever? The flu???" He swooped over to Techno and was gonna push him to the stool in the library but Techno halted him.

"I came here for a reason, that reason was to... Talk, Ghostbur." He looked up at the ghost in front of him whose eyes he could not read anymore.

Ghostbur smiled sadly. "That's okay. I'm fine. We don't need to talk!" He swung around and went back to sorting his potions into barrels.

Techno sighed. "Stop avoiding everything you did." Ghostbur stopped in his tracks.

"I don't know what you talking about. I'm not avoiding anything. I'm just fine. I didn't mean to be a bad father, I know I was.."

"YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Techno shouted. Shouted. Ghostbur stared at the other stunned. He wasn't scared. He was just,

sad. 

He knew what he meant. He saw the other shed a single tear. Ghostbur studied Techno's face. His eyes had large bags and his eyes were glistening. He didn't cry but he looked hurt, ashamed. Not of himself but Wilbur.

"I'm sorry." 

He hovered beside the other. "I'm sorry, I abandoned you just like I did the others. I lost everyone." He glared down at himself.

"I. lost. myself." He held his arms to his chest as his eyes fluttered open and closed. Everything he said was full of meaning and truth. he wished he could've stopped himself.

It was too late though.

"Wilbur, no, Ghostbur it's alright." 

Techno puoneon of his hands around ghostbur and walked with him to the fire. It raged in their eyes. It bled into both their memories. 

"Love you, bro," Techno said as they sat near the fire with a red blanket curled upon them.

Ghostbur's smile beamed at his brother.

//

- started - 1:29 p.m.
- ended - 6:06 p.m.

Edited some of it :P - 2023 R