Shopping + Movie night [4]

- A/n -

AYE FAMILY TIME
This won't be too long of a oneshot but here ya go MineP1ggy! Lmao. I'm tired.

!! Enjoy !!

!! Enjoy !!

- A/n end -

Short shopping thingy:
Philza: Tommy get back in the cart!
Tommy: I can't reach it!!!
Tubbo: You can do it Tommy!
Wilbur: Techno why the bloody hell do we need to have so many potatoes?
Techno: Don't question me mortal...

Actual chapter below:

(Sleepybois)

Tommy was stressing over his paper. He had a few days for it to be completed and because of streaming his sleep schedule had been so messed up he had only gotten about three hours of sleep the previous night.

Wilbur popped his head into Tommy's room.

"Hey bud dinners done if ya wanna come down." He smiled but it faded slightly as soon as he saw Tommy with his hands in his hair basically pulling at it. He had large dark bags under his usual bright aqua blue eyes.

His smile turned quickly into a frown.

"Yeah, yeah." He waved him off. "Just bring it up or leave it in the fridge. I'm busy right now Wil." He said going back to typing on his computer.

This whole covid-19 shit was getting to him just as it was getting anyone else. School was just a bunch of fucking essays and film work he had to do at home.

No professional camera or any scripts. He was annoyed. This was gonna take him ages.

But don't get him wrong he loved what he was doing. Film was amazing. He easily passed most of it but he just hated the essays. He easily got stressed about them even though there were worse things then this.

Wilbur left by then and another one had popped in.

Techno marched right on in and towards the younger.

"Whatcha doing nerd?" He asked in his usual monotone voice. His pink hair was out of its usual braid.

"An essay, leave." He shooed him off just like he did Wilbur but to no avail did the other leave.

He sighed. Quickly taking notice to the state Tommy was in.

"Why don't I help you out? What you writing on." He asked taking a seat on the bed next to his desk. The springs bounced him up and down softly.

"No it's fine. Did you come here to get me to go down stairs and eat?" He raised his brow at the pinkette.

He nodded a no. "I just came to check on you.." He said showing a little softness to his actions as he put his arm on Tommy's shoulder.

"You know Wilbur he was worried." Tommy looked over unamused. He yawned loudly.

Techno quickly moved his arm past, around and off Tommy's shoulders to then turn off his computer. Which caused a groan to erupt from the other.

"But~ If you do wanna come down, me and Phil made popcorn. We were gonna watch a movie," he cleared his throat, "a horror movie." He emphasized the word horror and clicked his tounge in success as he saw Tommy become more awake. He knew that got Tommy's attention.

The kid loved the genre even if sometimes he wouldn't admit to his liking towards the thrill of a good chase.

He might've hated Five nights at fart faces but he knew what kinda movie intrigued the blonde.

He hummed. Raising his head away from his screen and running his hands through his hair he thought about it.

It wouldn't be such a bad idea to take a small break. He still had a few days to finish.

He glared at the pig.

"Race you downstairs." Tommy yelled as he was already just about out the door. He swung it open his chair fell and he was gliding down the stairs.

Techno fast on his tail.

"NO FAIR YOU CHEATING LITTLE—" Techno shouted.

"Hey! Hey!" Philza watched his sons come running down the stairs and over to the living room, their childish behavior always made him smile.

"Calm down boys!" He chuckled. Wilbur looked at Phil as they walked over to the boys laying sprouted out on the couch breathing slightly heavily.

"Ow." Tommy said as he was upside down with his legs in the air on the back of the couch. He jumped onto it which was a very poor decision.

"Hah! Nerd got hurt." Pinky snorted. Wilbur squished Tommy and Techno over as he then sprouled himself over Techno as Tommy then leaned against Phil.

Phil had grabbed two large fluffy blankets and put on with the power of netflix a classic 'American' horror, Friday the 13th.

Techno and Wilbur were cuddled up next to each other Wilbur in Techno arms. Seeing as Techno liked holding more then being held.

Phil just let Tommy lean on him. He knew his son was overly exhausted.

The movie began to play and the four just laid there in peacful silence. Other then the screams here and there. The room was calm.

The three older males near the 30 minute mark of the movie heard sudden quiet snoring.

Phil looked down at his lap to see his youngest sound asleep.

They all smiled.

"G'night Tommy." They all said as they continued to watch the movie.

// Hope you liked it! Feel free to request! //

- started 11:21 p.m. -
- ended 12:48 a.m. -