Destruction [5]

(Not my art)

- A/n -

You. Curse you. You know who you are.

...

Click that star because your in for a emotional ride,

hopefully.

:)

!! Enjoy !!

- A/n end -

(Wilbur Soot/ Ghostbur)

- Day after Tommy left Logstedshire -

// 3:16 p.m. //

Ghostbur had just made his way to where the portal to Logstedshire was. To where Tommy was.

He hadn't visited in a bit so he felt a little guilty. He brought the younger blue though so maybe he'll forgive him. Wilbur looked up to see the portal unlighted. His eyebrow raised.

"Why is the portal to Tommy not lit?" He wondered around hoping to maybe see if Tommy had moved it.

He didn't see any other portal.

'Maybe Dream will know?'

He looked at the online players.

He wasn't on. Ghostbur sighed. He'd have to fly or boat all the way there. So he left the nether and went on a quest. Took him forever to remember the coordinates, his memory was useless.

He knew this too well.

He road for hours. When he finally arrived he made his way out of the boat and yelled the blonde's name. He reached Logstedshire.

Well, what was left of it.

Wilbur looked in horror. H-His work. All gone. Left in crumbles. Everything. Wait.

"Tommy?!" Wilbur looked left and right. Nowhere. He frowned. Who'd do this?

He didn't see the teen anywhere. He looked to where Tnret uses to be. He looked in the other new tent he didn't know existed. Everything was barren and dead. The grass fade. The tree bare of leaf's.

He saw the portal. It was destroyed one to two blocks missing. No wonder it was unlit.

It looked like someone had blown everything up. Destroyed it.

Destruction was what he could see, nothing looked the same.

He stumbled more into Logstedshire in hope of a clue to the boys where abouts.

Nothing. He found nothing but a chest and book.

'How to sex 3' there was 60 pages he started to flip through it. To the last page his eyes widened. Nothing on each one except the last.

He read it carefully. His eyes must've been tricking him.

"My time is over." He said in a slight whisper.