[1] FTM/Trans!Tommy (part 1)

(Not my art)

- A/n -

TW: Mention and description of scars, suicidal thoughts, and other implied heavy topics.
Trans. Tommyinnit

ALSO

c!Tommyinnit isn't (nor is the cc) actually transgender this is just an AU from the POV of someone actually transgender. Do not force this gender identity upon him.

 This is just a creative representation or presentation of the character being lgbtq and me projecting myself and other trans viewers/readers onto the character I kin, like and I enjoyed watching on the DSMP, and is completely harmless. If I do offend anyone please message me personally because I wouldn't want to promote any toxic stereotypes or create any misunderstandings about those who are FTM!

This was my first ever attempt at a one-shot book in 2020 so there may still very well be minor mistakes. Please tell me of any errors. 

Setting/Timeline: This takes place before Tommy gets exiled. So yeah-

If you would like me to explain the "context" you can comment asking about this or that and I will clarify.

!! Enjoy !!

- A/n end -

"He was her?"
Techno & Trans. Tommy 

| Part One |

Tommy stared down at his chest in between his knees. His arms shivered from the breeze that came in from his wide-open front door frame that held no doors at all.

He was sitting inside his little smooth stone home when suddenly he heard a fist hit the side of his doorway loudly which he guessed to be presumably a knock. Tommy looked up. The one who had knocked was someone he hadn't expected to see, not anywhere near L'manberg at least.

Technoblade shuffled inside just a bit so he wasn't in the cold.

Tommy sniffed and got up hoping he didn't have to fight his brother right now. Oh don't get him wrong Tommy would dance with this fool any day of the week if he was strong enough. Pshh.. it was just right now he was... Tired. 

He just didn't wanna fight. That's all.

"What do you want, pig?" He looked at the older male with a glare that could stab and shatter anything it was looking upon. Though Techno barely felt affected by his gaze. He sighed and crossed his arms together close to his chest. In this swift movement, his cape swayed as he leaned on the stone behind him.

"I heard you and Tubbo had a fight." He said looking down upon Tommy with a saddened but stoic expression. He wasn't surprised by Tommy flipping him off and turning away.

He smirked slightly. His brother was still the same annoying fucker.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked generally trying to show his concern for the other. He expected the other to start cursing at him so when Tommy turned back around to him and pointed at the open entrance and just said, 

"Leave." 

His eyes grew as he hummed in surprise. It made him chuckle at the blonde.