Little rascal [6]

- A/n -

I had to make a one-shot of raccooninnit before it became irrelevant so here.

:>

This is long.

!! Enjoy !!

- A/n end -

(Tommy & Techno & Philza)

// 11:67 a.m. //

It's been only a few hours since Tommy had learned his newly found 'abilites'.

He had no fucking idea how this happend.

Only thing he did know was that the voices or "chat" kept saying "raccooninnit" and "raccoon arc",

- Though the voices were gone now.

And next thing he knew a few hours later after just mining and making dnret homey he grew fucking ears and a tail.

"Welp— Guess I'm a furry now." He sighed. This sucked. He was under Technoblades house.

Just chilling. 'Damn you, chat.' He cursed under his breath.

He hoped the man wouldn't log on soon. He had to test this out. So he crawled up and out of his quaint den and traveled a little ways away into the woods.

He looked down at his hands to see small claws. Oh boy did he almost wish he didn't make fun of Fundy for this kinda stuff.

If he listened to his ramble about the "perks" of being a half fox maybe he would know what the bloody hell to do.

He was on the same level as him now. This made the teenager groan in displeasure.

He sooner or later figured out how to retract them. They grew in size and sharpness. He swung once and then twice at a tree leaving deep marks into the spruce bark.

He laughed loudly. Proud of himself.

He sniffed. He smelt burning of charcoal. Must've been the near by village. Techno wasn't online yet so he knew it couldn't of been him.

He sniffed again and again.

"God damn this nose." He hissed. His long black and gray zig-zag looking tail shivered. His nose scrunched as he felt the snow hit it softly.

A snowflake landed on it. He puffed out hot air form his nose causing it to blow away. 

It was getting colder. Him being in the snow biome while only wearing a thin sweatshirt and cargo pants was probably a bad idea.

He felt himself grow slightly smaller. He looked around to see himself on his hind legs or all fours. He was still human but his body had a little more fur on his legs and arms.

He felt the need to eat and soonze. There was no time for the second thing.

He sniffed hoping to find the scent from earlier.