[3] (before exile) Tommy & Tubbo

(Not my art)

- A/n -

This is platonic ya fucking weirdos (respectfully).

>:/

This takes place before Tommy is exiled. Ghostbur is here, he just kinda follows the crowd or Philza and Tommy.

!! Enjoy !!

- A/n end -

-

"Damn, that's awkward-"

Tommy & Tubbo

-

"Oh for fucks sake!" Tommy swore he had put some iron blocks in this chest. He had been searching for them for only a few minutes but that was long enough for the boy to grow tired and extremely annoyed.

"Tommy!" He heard his friend yell his name. He trudged up the stairs with a groan.

"What Tubbo?" He said as he folded his arms into his chest and slid his foot to the side, turning swiftly. The look on his face surprised Tubbo. He was staring down at his friend, or well- 

The

President

Tommy for a moment forgot who Tubbo was to him.

Which would be concerning.
A blank or cold glare was directed at him, but it quickly washed away in panic, when Tommy realized it was in fact actually Tubbo. His best bud. Still the President...

Tubbo shuddered. "I was wondering what you were doing. We're supposed to have a meeting today with everyone, including the Dream Team," he coughed and straightened his posture, "Remember?"

Tommy's eyes widened and he froze.

'He was an idiot. He was the absolute worst and a complete fucking prick for forgetting something so important. How could he have forgotten about the meeting!?'

"Oh, shit! I totally forgot," he chuckled lightly, trying not to sound nervous.

'Was he nervous? Why?'

He was trying to lighten the mood by patting Tubbo's shoulders. "I'll make it next time," he quipped, shrugging his shoulders and waving his hands dismissively.

Tubbo gazed at Tommy with an emotionless expression on his face.

A mysterious buzzing as if feeling the incredible heat wasn't enough, and echoed throughout his little shack like it would when you're in a deep cave. Making the air tenser. 

Tubbo looked around trying to find where such noises is coming from.

He stopped as he was now staring behind Tommy near his furnaces. His eyes brightened with joy.

It was a bee.

Tommy was just blabbering about how he would make it to the next meeting and such, trying to cover his ass when Tubbo tried to quickly figure out how to catch this random bee that was now flying closer to Tommy's pale, scar-littered boney nape. Which made him notice the others' continued refusal to wear armor. 

He didn't wanna startle Tommy or the fuzzy and tiny baby bee. The bee was staying behind the blonde like he was its shield. Making Tubbo grind his teeth, eyes concentrated on the bee instead of the words coming out of his friend's mouth, exhaling air through his nostrils with a loud, harsh sound in annoyance.

Tubbo looks back up at Tommy, realizing he isn't even watching Tubbo anymore. Time felt slowed down.

'Was he always this big of an idiot? So Oblivious to everyone and everything.' Tubbo isn't sure if he ever wasn't like this. Charismatic and unchanging. Stubborn and ridiculous about his goals and the disks...