A/N

Alright, my lovely readers, this is it. The final chapter of Choice's Curse. It feels weird, ending it. I've been working on this since September, and honestly, this story was never meant to be what it is now. It was meant to be short, mostly nsfw, and with no overarching plot. It has developed into something so much more than that, though, and I think that is what this story was always meant to be, even if I didn't know it. This is the first story I've ever completed, and it isn't perfect, but I don't think it needs to be, because it is still so incredibly special to me. I am so, so sad to be leaving Elaine behind, because I feel like I have put so much of myself into her that not writing her anymore is going to be like losing a friend in a weird sort of way. Perhaps this story means more to me than anyone else, but there's a sense of loss I never saw coming with completing it.

Yes, I have cried at least twice while writing the final chapter. I never thought finishing something could be so bittersweet. Ending Choice's Curse came with a sadness I never expected.

There are no words to describe how grateful I am for everyone who has read and commented and left kudos on this story. I cannot believe how much some of you love this story. There are some of you who have been here from the very beginning and have left so many comments. I see you, and I recognize your users, and it always makes me smile to see your comments. Thank you, from the very bottom of my heart, for reading this story, because it means so much to me. I'm sad to end this, but I am so thankful for you, my dear readers. I love you so so so much. Thank you for coming on this journey with me.