Traitor

So this is an idea I had where everyone in class 1A(excluding Deku and Bakugo) were the UA Traitors. But plot twist! None of them know that there are more then one traitor so the League(who got one of them to put cameras all around campus for them) are just watching this like it's a reality TV show(sometimes they mute the audio and do little voice overs)  because whenever the villains come up they all freeze up and then change the topic. One time they caught Deku asking the entire class about ways to murder people and they all answered nonchalantly(minus Bakugo, he yelled). In the end Deku learns that all of them are traitors but they don't know that and makes a group chat. He says he is going to be exposing the UA Traitor and that they should fess up and then it's an entire chain of "All right you caught me..." "WAIT!?!? YOU'RE A TRAITOR TOO??!?" And Deku(who somehow got Shigaraki's number) just added him to the chat. Also Deku got send the recordings from the cameras and then shared it with Nezu and because Nezu feeds off of Chaos he doesn't expel any of them. Their just sitting around waiting for literally anyone else to catch on. At one point Bakugo was close but then Aizawl walked in and he forgot about it. No Deku does not turn into a villain, he just hangs out with them knowing they are villains.