Thoughtful Therapy

So I had the idea of a therapist that worked at Aldura. She would have regularly scheduled meetings with Midoriya. One day she stayed late and heard Bakugo tell Midoriya to take a swan dive off the roof. She brings the 2 boys to her office and has Mido wait outside. She explains to Bakugo that Midoriya has depression. Bakugo was shocked.
The story would follow Bakugo and Deku going to appointments throughout the rest of the year. They both go to UA. Bakugo as a hero course student and Izuku as a general education student. You might wonder why Deku is in Gen-Ed. Well, the therapist held him back so that once she was done talking to Bakugo she could talk to him. Because of this he didn't run into the sludge villain which means the entire chain of events that caused him to get One For All never happened. Bakugo became more supportive of Deku and eventually overprotective.
At the end of their last year at Aldura the therapist tells them she is moving to work at an actual company. She gives them a card with her work number and the address of the office building. Because neither of them trust anyone else with the secrets of what happened during middle school they both have meetings 3 times a week. Twice by themselves and once with both of them. Because she knows them and that they have a lot to talk about thinks of them as her favorite patients.
One day class 1A is curios as to why Bakugo leaves early on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. They decide to follow him and eventually come to an office building. They follow him until the elevator and sees him get off on the 8th floor. Hagakure, who has had issues with the fact that no one can see her when she does something to her hair or when she smiles, had known that the floor was for therapy. She tells the group and they wonder what Bakugo was doing.
Suddenly Izuku walks up and asks them what their doing there they tell him they were following a classmate and Izuku realizes they mean Bakugo. He tells them that it's a double therapy and that they have had issues in the past and that their therapist used to work at their middle school. He waves them goodbye and walks away.
I have no clue where the story would go from there but y'all can decide.

Have a good day/night, stay safe, and remember to go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!!
Bye!!!❤️