Gem AU

All Might is White Diamond, Bakugo is Yellow Diamond, Todoroki is Blue Diamond, and Uraraka is Pink Diamond.
Deku is like Amethyst but not. He was a Peridot. An off color one at that. He was an actually perfectly colored Peridot but he was short. He was made in Era 1 so he was seen as deformed. Uraraka has let him into her court and eventually he was given to her as another assistant beside her pearl. Her pearl was Toga. She was an off colored pearl. She was black and white.
When they formed the Crystal Gems they had met a fusion by the name of Garnet. The fusion was made up of a Ruby Soldier by the name of Jiro and a Sapphire by the name of Momo.
Along with the fusion and the off colored gems there was an overcooked Amethyst by the name of Mina.
There was also a Bismuth and she went by the name Hatsume.
In this AU Rose/Pink never had a child. Instead her Rose form had been compromised by a reguvinator and the Crystal Gems learned she was a Diamond. She decides to change her form into one of a teenage girl. She does end up falling in love with a girl by the name of Tsuyu Asui(Connie). Along the way she must relearn how to use her powers and regain her memories. Izuku runs away and finds a Lapis Lazuli by the name of Shinso. He frees him and yeah. Stuff happens. We have Muscular as  Jasper and fudging Monoma as Aquamarine. Tetsutetsu and Kirishima are the Topaz fusion.
Might come up with more later.