Villain Rehab (but with a twist)

So I was thinking about that trend where it's like The Person Who You Wronged Most Decides If You Go To Heaven Or Hell and this is what I came up with.
Basically when the villains die, they go to Hell. But because of the overpopulation in Hell Satan created a rehabilitation program. Past Pro Heroes work there to help the people in the program become better people.
In this Izuku would have committed die at the age of 14 after All Might told him he couldn't be a hero without a quirk and then LEFT HIM ON A FREAKING ROOF LIKE AN IDIOT!
Because Izuku never really wronged anyone he was put into purgatory. Each month he has 1 week in Heaven, 1 week in Hell, and 2 weeks wandering the Earth.
Because of this Izuku helps the people in the rehabilitation program.
He is also the son of All For One.
The villains in the rehabilitation program are:
Tomura Shigaraki/Tenko Shimura
Himiko Toga
Touya Todoroki/Dabi
All For One/Hisashi Midoriya
Magne
Overhaul/Kai Chisaki
Mr Compress
Stain/Chizome Akaguro
Kurogiri/Oboro Shirakumo

Sample:

As Izuku paced the halls he saw a figure approach him. "How did they do?" He asked. "They all have passed the review." The figure tells him before disappearing in a puff of smoke. Izuku let's put a sigh. Suddenly a girl with messy space buns and dirty blonde hair came running down the hall. "Izuuuuuu!!" She yelled, jumping onto Izuku and hanging onto him like a Koala. "Hello Himiko." Izuku greets the girl. "Where's Dabi?" He asks. "I'm right here, Short Stack." A male with black hair and scars says walking up to the duo. "Izuku!" A scratchy voice yells as a boy with red eyes and grayish blue hair waves from the door. "Hey Tenko!" Izuku says, trying his best to wave back seeing as Toga was still hanging on him.
A taller male approaches, his eyes weren't there, they were covered in skin because of an accident. "Hello Izuku." The man greets. "Hi dad!" Izuku says cheerfully.
They start walking down the corridor. They make a turn and come upon a door. The group walks in and is greeted by 4 more people. "Big Sister Mag!" Toga exclaims as she jumps off of Izuku (who had carried her the whole way) and ran into Magne, a buff women with glasses covering her eyes and big lips.
"Hello Himiko." Magne greets. "Hey Chizome! I was able to get you permission to FaceTime your wife.  It's scheduled to be in 10 minutes." Izuku tells a noseless man that goes by the name Stain. "Thank you, Izuku." Stain replies. "Hey Kurogiri, can I help you make cookies?" Shigaraki asks, turning towards the kitchen area where a half mist man by the name of Kurogiri Shirakumo was standing. He was getting ingredients out with the help of a man in a bird mask by the name of Kai Chisaki, though he prefers to be called overhaul. "Of course!" Kurogiri says.
Suddenly another masked man walks in. "Izuku, I need help." He says. "Sure! What is it Compress?" Izuku asks. "I accidentally closed the door to the safe not knowing Caramel was in there and now she's stuck in the safe. I forgot the code and lost the key. Please help." Compress tells him. "That bunny is gonna be the second death of me." Izuku says walking into the sitting room with Compress.
All For One looked at the group and smiled. They were all changing for the better, all thanks to Hell's Little Helper.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna write this. The title of it would be Hell's Little Helper because Izuku is the main one rehabilitating the villains.(Also because of that last little bit-let but I wrote the title before I wrote that part.)
Anyways have a good day/night, stay safe, and remember to go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!
Bye!❤️