Dekuverse Idea

So instead of it being the canon class 1A I was thinking it should be one where Izuku is a quirkless vigilante.

Sample for before they react:

As class 1A was getting ready for classes to start a bright light appeared and suddenly they were in a movie theater. Class 1B, the UA staff, Hitoshi Shinso, Naomasa Tsukauchi, the Big Three, Sir Nighteye, Mrs. Joke, and Inko Midoriya were there as well. "WHAT THE HELL!?" Bakugo yelled. Suddenly a figure appeared by the screen at the front of the theater. "Who are you?" Iida asked.
Suddenly a spotlight appeared on the figure revealing a female. She had curly brown hair and pale green eyes. Her outfit was one of an actress. "Hello there!" The female speaks up. "My name is Elaine! You are currently in the reaction theater. Here you will be watching/reacting to alternate universes!" The girl announces. "I will be bringing in Hawks, Miruko, Ryukyu, Endeavor, Gunhead, Best Jeanist, The Wild Wild Pussycats, 2 children, 3 villains, and a vigilante." Elaine tells them. Suddenly 16 more people appear in the room.
"Hello! My name is Elaine and today you will be reacting to alternate universes! Before that I have a few friends helping me!" Elaine tells the group as three people appear on stage. "Hello there! My name is Hikari! My quirk is light manipulation." The first male tells them.
The next one to speak is a petite girl. "Hiya! My name is Genjitsu, but you can call me Ginny! My quirk is Multiverse! Basically I can look into other realities." The girl announces. The last to speak is another boy. "Salutations! My name is Kabe. I am here to make sure that no one attacks others. My quirk is wall/shield. I can generate walls and shields to protect people." He tells them.
"Anyways, now that we have introduced ourselves, the first universe you will be reacting to is one about how our beloved vigilante, Mr Void, is part of class 1A. Enjoy!" Elaine says before poofing out of the room. The screen turns on and the universe starts to play.

That's right! I made a multiverse thing! I may or may not turn this into an actual book. If I do then there definitely won't be this many characters. Here are pictures of the OCs by the way.

Elaine

Hikari

Hikari

Genjitsu/Ginny

Genjitsu/Ginny

Kabe