The Equalibrium

So basically one day each year the Hinata and Midoriya families are able to communicate. They live in two different universes connected by the Equalibrium, a barrier between the two universes. For the first time in 6 years the day of the Equalibrium lands on a school day for both Shoyo and Izuku. They both make up an excuse for why they can't show up.
Aizawa gets worried seeing as Midoriya hasn't come back and it is almost 11:30 pm. He uses the tracking device that Nezu made Midoriya put into his phone and followed it to an abandoned building. When he gets there he walks in on Izuku and Shoyo sitting on the floor. It was 11:58 and they were saying goodbye. Aizawa scares them and they accidentally touch their Equalibrium Marks. Equalibrium Marks are a triangular infinity sign that is located on the persons wrist. The Hinata family have them on their right wrists and the Midoriya family have it on their left wrist. People outside of the family are only able to see them when a flashlight is shone on top of it and the Mark was rubbed twice.
When two Equalibrium Marks touch the people who they belong to switch bodies for 2 weeks. Because of Shoyo and Izuku touching Equilibrium Marks they swapped bodies.

Sample:
(Once they swap bodies and Aizawa is told that when it says Hinata I mean the Hinata in Mido's body.)

As Aizawa walks up the stairs he hears laughing. He walks to the door. "Problem Child?" He asks, startling the two males in the room making them turn around. As they turn they hit wrists and look at each other terrified.
"Is something wrong?" Aizawa asks. Suddenly the orange haired boy disappears and is replaced by a wall of mirrors. "What the hell!?" Aizawa yells. 'Midoriya' just pulls out his phone that was ringing and answers it. "Shoyo! You idiot!" The voice on the other side of the phone yells. "Sorry Izuku." 'Midoriya' apologizes. "What the hell is going on?" Aizawa asks. "Mr Aizawa I am so sorry!" The voice in the phone apologizes. "Who are you?" He asks. "Izuku Midoriya." The person on the other line tells him. "That's impossible. Midoriya is right here." Aizawa states looking at Midoriya's body and placing his hand on his shoulder to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "Actually sir, I'm Hinata Shoyo." The body of Midoriya tells Aizawa. "What do you mean..?" Aizawa asks.
"Hehe....welcome to the Equilibrium!" Hinata says. "The equa-what?" Aizawa asks in confusion. "The Equilibrium, a tear in the dimensional field dividing two universes." Izuku says over the phone. "Then how did you switch bodies?" Aizawa asks. "When our Equalibrium Marks touches after you had startled us we switched bodies. We will be in each others bodies for about 2 weeks." Hinata tells Aizawa. "What the hell is an Equilibrium Mark?" Aizawa asks. "Do you have a flashlight on you?" Hinata asks. Aizawa turns his phones flashlight on and handed it over. Hinata rubs his right wrist before shining the light on his wrist. "That's an Equalibrium Mark." Hinata tells him.
"So I'm stuck with a child I don't know in Problem Child's body? Great." Aizawa states.

I didn't even know what the word Equalibrium meant until I looked it up. I actually kind of got it right. Here's the definition:

a state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced.

I mean I'd say that it being the barrier point between 2 universes is really close.
But anyways that's all I've got for now! If any of you want to continue this than please tell me so I can read it! Have a good day/night, stay safe, and remember to go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!
Bye!❤️