Their unrequited love

Lance's POV

    "Hey mullet, can I come in". I knocked on Keith's door. He opened the door with a smile on his face. But when he realized it was me, he quickly hid any signs of emotion.
  "What do you need Lance". He said in a softer tone than usual.
    "You seem....nicer, what's up". I smiled at him.
    "Life doesn't seem to hate me anymore". He said with a small smile.
    "What do you mean"? I was confused by his answer.
   "Well...", He went on to explain, "I have friends who love me, and I don't hate myself as much as I used to". He smiled a full genuine smile.
    "I even have someone I'm interested in. They caught my eye a long time ago, I just didn't realize it yet".
    "That's great to hear Keith". I smiled, starting to walk away. I turned back around before Keith closed the door all the way.
    "And Keith", I whispered.
   "Yes lance", he tilted his head.
    "Just because we didn't work out, doesn't mean you and her won't work out". I smiled.
   "Wait, you knew" he asked confused.
   "I've known for a while now. You've loved her from the beginning, you just didn't know it. That's why I broke up with you, I want to see my friends happy".
    "Thanks Lance, I'm glad we're still friends", he gave me a hug.
    "Anytime Keith, good luck", I gave him a pat on the back and made my way down the hall.

A/N

I know, it's very short. But hey, it's an update. Hope you enjoyed the mention of klance. Being a multi shipper is great.