Truth or Dare

"So, you're telling me, that if I do this dare...you'll buy me a new video game?" Pidge questioned Lance. You see, Pidge, Lance, and Hunk were playing Truth or Dare. Who knows what Keith and Shiro were doing. Lance dared Pidge to tackle Keith, its childish, but hey, she gets a new video game out of it. Knowing Pidge, Lance knew this was the perfect dare.
     "No Shiro, I'm fine. Don't worry about it". Pidge hid behind a desk waiting for the perfect chance.
    " Keith, you don't look fine. I know when you're lying to me" Shiro said sternly. The room got completely silent. So Pidge started creeping out from behind the desk. Shiro spotted her, she quickly shushed him.
   Shiro hugged Keith and told him how proud he was of him.
Pidge was glad he caught on. The second Shiro let go, Pidge jumped on Keith's back. Causing the both of them to crash down onto the floor. Now Keith was laying on Pidge, blushing madly while Pidge continued her giggling fit. That's when Lance snuck in and snagged a picture. Pidge pushed Keith off and ran over to Lance, bombarding him with questions.
    "Pidge, calm down. We'll go get your game tomorrow", Lance smiled.
    "Lance, I'm gonna kill you", Keith yelled. While Lance ran for his life, Pidge jumped on his back and Shiro recorded it all.
    After a while, everyone had calmed down and resumed their game.
    " Keith, truth or dare?" Pidge asked, smirking.
    "Umm...Dare?" He questioned himself.
    "I dare you to be my servant, doing anything I say, for the rest of the summer", she laughed maniacally.
    " You asked for it dude", Hunk, as always, stated the obvious.
    "Thanks for the reassurance bud", Keith replied sarcastically.
    "No problem", Hunk smiled.

I saw that my book got 306 reads. I didn't think anyone read my books. So I thought I'd publish this chapter before I start working on it again. I'm trying to get better with the publishing, I promise. And I'm working on many book at once, so there's more to come.