Pay back

I can't stop thinking about that day. I must've looked as red as red herself (Tongue twister). Why does she have to make me feel this way. She makes me feel so welcomed and loved. She treats me so kindly, no one besides Shiro, has ever treated me the way she does.

3rd person POV

Keith looked at the piece of cake in front of him. He had an idea.
Keith walked into Lance's room. Lance and Pidge were in the middle of playing Pidge's new video game.
"Hey Keith, wanna join us", Lance offered.
"No thanks, I'll just watch". He sat down on the floor behind them. Hiding the piece of cake beside Lance's bed, out of sight. This was gonna be great.

He watched as Lance and Pidge focused their hardest. Both of them sticking their tongues out, looking like Tsuyu from bnha. They both continued pushing each other, and moving their controllers around like it was gonna help.
" Man, I need a drink. I'll be back", Lance said as he paused the game. Perfect timing.

"So Keith, you never watch us play, what are you up to", Pidge said curiously, as she stood on her tiptoes and poked him in the chest.
"Well, I have something for you", he said in a hushed tone. He was gonna play with her emotions. He grabbed one of her hands and put his face inches away from hers. Just when he saw her getting flustered, he shoved the cake in her face. He slowly retracted his hand. Preparing to run for his life.
" If it's a war you want, it's a war you'll get", Pidge said in a creepily low voice. "Run", she told him.

As Lance returned to his bedroom, Keith ran into him, spilling his glass of water on the both of them.
" Hey man, that's not cool", Lance yelled.
"Sorry Lance", Keith apologized as he continued running. Lance wore a face of complete confusion. That is, until Pidge showed up in the door way. She was covered in cake, her glasses knocked off her face, scowling. Lance started laughing as she chased after Keith. He sneakily pulled out his phone and started recording.
Keith and Pidge ran into Lance's living room. Pidge pushed Keith to the ground, attacking him with tickles. So he attacked her back. After about ten minutes of this, they both played on their backs on the floor, trying to calm down. Both of them giggling insanely.

Shiro's POV

I've never heard Keith giggle. It's kinda like hearing a baby laugh. It's adorable, yet unexpected. Good for him.