{10}

Jungkook's eyes widen. "Taehyung! Get back here this instant now!" shouts Jungkook. Taehyung ignores his words. He slowly gets closer to the edge.
Jungkook quickly runs and hugs Taehyung from behind, stopping his movements.

"What are you thinking Taehyung! Look, I'm sorry ok. I'm sorry for going too fast. I just want to get to the parking lot so that we could go back to our dorm faster. I'm also sorry for calling you not handsome. You're the handsomeness man in the world." says Jungkook.

Taehyung smiles at Jungkook's words. "Thanks Jungkook, I know I am handsome. Also, I wasn't really going to jump. Why would I end my life when this pretty nerd is here with me." Taehyung said with a smirk.

Jungkook scoffs. "Wow... and here I thought that I was going to lose an idiot like you. I'm leaving now you conceited fucker." And Jungkook pulls his arms back and starts to walk away. Taehyung hurriedly turns around and hops on one legs to catch up with Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Slow down! My leg is tired!" shouts Taehyung from behind. Jungkook sighs. He couldn't leave Taehyung. Jungkook stops and waits for Taehyung to catch up. "Why does it take so long to get to the parking lot. When we came, it seemed very fast, so why does it seem so long now." whines Taehyung.

"Get on my back." says Jungkook. Taehyung looks at him confused. "Huh?" asks Taehyung. "I said, get on my back. Since you can't walk anymore, get on my back so that I can walk us both." replies Jungkook. Taehyung complies and gets on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook picks Taehyung up and starts to walk. Taehyung weighs like a feather, so it was easy for Jungkook to carry him. Taehyung starts to fall asleep on Jungkook's back, while Jungkook is focused on getting to the parking lot.

Since the sun is still high, they both are covered in sweat. Jungkook climbs over trees and walk on tree trunks with Taehyung on his back. He keeps walking and walking until he reaches the little stream.

When Jungkook saw the stream, all his hope came back. He knew that he was close to the parking lot. He quickly jumps on the rocks with Taehyung on his back, and reaches the other side. He looks up, and sees that he has to walk up hill once more. I lets out a silent cry.

He starts his way up the path. The path was very steep and long. Jungkook kept walking even though he was starting to get tired. He walks up the first path in 10 minutes. Then he turns into another up hill path, and starts to walk.

Jungkook was taking deep breaths in and out by the time he finished that path. As he turns into another way, he sees two paths. He decides to take the path that goes up the hill. He starts to walk on that path, and Taehyung wakes up.

"Jungkook, you're going the wrong path." said Taehyung sleepily. "How would you know Taehyung?" asked Jungkook back. "My gut is telling me so." replies Taehyung. Jungkook sighs and walks back to the other trail.

"You smell good Jungkook. I miss your scent." Taehyung tells Jungkook sleepily. Jungkook lets out a small chuckle and continue to walk on the path.